Ending

Author note
I'm lazy sorry and I ran out of ideas and I suck at updates and I barely update so I'm going to just going to make this the ending sorry. It kind of sucked anyway.
---------------------------------- Jungkook POV
It's been a few months since I found out. My hyungs have been telling me to just confess already but I wanted to make sure I did it correctly. So after so long of planning I'm finally doing it tonight. My plan was that when she comes home she'll see the rose pedals that will lead her to her room. Which I will be in. And when she gets there I will confess and hopefully she accept.
Y/N POV
After a long day I finally came home. I came home from after school since I had work to do. When I came home all the lights were off. When I tried to turn on the lights it wouldn't work. Then some light candles came on. Which I saw a red pedal walk way towards my room. That's weird? I followed it. I was getting excited to be honest. I hope it's Jungkook. It lead towards my room. When I opened my door to my room I found Jungkook standing in front of my bed holding a rose. "Hi! Look you might find this weird but this is all for you. I first found out you liked me when Jimin hyung told me. Also I like you too. I've always liked you since I first caught you following me home. Well I didn't catch you like I did last time. But I knew it was you though. Look I really like you. I know you do too. Also I don't know what else to say but can you please please be my girlfriend?" I turned around and was screaming in my head. Should I say yes because like he's my crush. But his fangirlings. But then he's Jeon Jungkook like for real. Uhhh! I turned around and gave him an answer. "Ummm... yes I would love to." He came towards me and kissed me right away. "I love you!" "Those are big words." "Yeah only made for you to listen."

              The End
---------------------------------- sorry this story is boring. I know I'm sorry. I hate it too. I'm lazy but then I want to make a new one but idk. But please keep supporting me. Please. Thank you for reading such a boring story.