I know everything now

After a while we all got hungry so Jimin, Rap Monster, and Jin oppas went to go buy chicken. After they left Suga oppa went to go sleep in Jimin oppa's room.

He told us to wake him up when they come back. Me, Jhope, Jungkook, and V oppa just played games. After a few rounds V and Jhope oppa said they needed to talk so they both went outside in the backyard to talk.

After they left it became awkward so I decided to go up to my room. But before I could Jungkook grabbed my arm which surprised me so I froze. "Can I talk to you?" "Y-you are." Why the heck am I stuttering?! "So I heard that you like me?" Yeah we all heard it!

"Is it true?" "N-no." "Then why are you stuttering?" "If you already know why do you keep asking me?!" "So you do?" I pushed his grip away from me and ran up to my room. He followed me up and stopped me from closing my door. "Ow! You're hurting me!" "Then move your foot!" "Just open your door!" "No!" "Well then fine I'm not moving my foot!"

"I don't care!" I just continued to push the door harder. He then used all his energy and opened up my door. "I've had enough of you!" He closed my door and locked it. "Why can't you just give me an answer?!" "I did!" "You could of just said yes or no." "Yes! Are you happy now?!" "No. Why do you like me?"

"Because........... You make me happy. You make me forget my problems." "Wait do you like me as in a crush or like me as in an idol way?" "I only like you in an idol way." Lies! That was a lie. "Oh okay cool."

Cool!! That's all? I heard a knock and ran down to open the door. The three came inside and placed the chicken in the coffee table. V and Jhope came back inside.

I went to go wake up Suga and we all ate. After eating everyone went home. I went to bed thinking of what happened today. "What happens if I don't get over him?" I then heard a knock on the window.