Chapter 8 - Rumors

C H A P T E R E I G H T - RUMORS

Jack's POV

The warmth of another girl heats my body up, I'm drenched in sweat, from the bad dreams that haunt me every night. I lay wide awake, two hours just before school. I tap on the girl's shoulder, to hopefully wake her up.

"Jillian." I whisper. After repeating her name ten times, she finally wakes up.

"Jack, sorry." She says, grabbing the extra blanket on the side of the bed and wrapping her body around it. "It's freezing." She says. I nod, to agree with her.

I get up out of the bed and go to the restroom, where I can get all of my stuff done. Once I return to my room, Jillian is still sprawled along my bed. I go to her side and try to wake her up once more. She grabs on to my neck and starts kissing it, then she reaches my lips.

Her arms are still wrapped along my neck, and now her legs are around my waist. I pick her up, still kissing her, and push her against a wall. Our tongues dance in each other's mouthes, until I finally back away. I let her down from her position and she starts to get ready.

I show her the way to the bathroom, where she gets on her clothes, makeup, and does her hair.

"Hey, uh-Jack." She says grabbing her school bag about to leave my room, "We can do this again another time." She says coming closest to me. "You know." She says nearing my face and pushing her hot skin against my cold neck.

I don't know what gets into me, but I pounce on her and start kisisng her again. I'm pretty sure I smudge her newly put on lipstick, but she's okay with that. We roll onto my bed and start making out, a lot. She starts pulling off my shirt, exposing myself to the cold air, so I pull off her shirt exposing herself to my cold body. Her chest is against mine, and the only thing between us is her bra and our other half of clothes.

I finally pull free from her kiss, and we lay on the bed next to each other. I'm ready to get out of the bed and tell her to get out, but she has other ideas. She unclamps her bra and pushes me closer. I just can't help to leave this girl alone. So I think with my dick, not with my brain.

I touch her, and she brings her lips to my ear. "Thanks Jack." She says removing herself off of me and putting her clothes back on. She grabs her things and walks out of my door into the hallway, to go to school.

I look in the mirror, to see lipstick smushed against my face, and tiny little hand marks pressed against my waist. I grab my school books and start heading towards hell.

_____________

Brent and Scarlett haven't been interacting as much as they used to. There are occasional "hi's" but nothing more. I was told by Walter, that they're dating. But I can't even imagine her with another guy on top of her. I just can't. But then again, she probably couldn't imagine Jillian on top of me.

I head to my first class, and sit down in a seat that looks vacant.

"Jack!" A deep voice said from the corner of the room.

"Walter!" I said slapping his hand and back.

"So how'd you ask her out?" He said talking loudly.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Jillian are going out..." He said slowly.

"What, no we're not." I said to him.

"Well that's what she's telling everyone." He said.

Sometimes girl's can be bitches. After my first bell rings, I decide to talk to Jillian about her confusion.

"Hey." She says once she sees me. She plants a sweet soft kiss around my neck. "How are you?" She asks like she has been dating me for years.

"Can I speak to you, alone?" I ask her. The girls around her wink at her and start to giggle.

"Sure." She says grabbing my hand like its normal and walking away to the side.

"Jillian, we're not together." I told her.

"What? But you basically had sex with me this morning!" She yelled loudly.

"No, I-uh. I don't like you. I like someone else."

"Who?" She said glaring into my soul.

"Scarlett." I said. But I said it too loud, and the whole cafeteria could hear.

Scarlett's POV

Brent and I say hi a couple of times, but it's not a lot. He's trying to distance himself so he can get back to normal. I don't know if this means we're still together or not. I'm not really sure anymore. I walk to my first class, and see my teacher already sitting down at her desk.

Once people start filing in, we start class, and talk about stupid chemistry stuff.

Once the bell rings I head over to my locker, where Suzanne and Jenn are. They are waiting for me.

"How did you like the party?" Asked Suzanne squealing.

"Loved it." I lied. Well, it wasn't a lie. I did like it, just not everyone who came. LUCY.

"Well got to go!" They both yelled! And left.

_______________

I was starving by the time I had 2nd period, but I had to get though it till lunch, which was really hard with my teacher eating a big fat hotdog in front of me.

But I survived, and it was finally lunch time. I had my usually pb&j while Jenn had her salad, and Suzanne ate crap. We're taking about the new Hunger Games movie, and the tweet Miley had just posted about Liam Hemsworth.

"I want to watch the new Hunger Games movie, but that means I'll have to watch my ex for 2 fucking hours" Jenn quoted laughing.

After she said that, the cafeteria got all quite and people started looking in one direction. So I turn my head around to the direction everyone was looking in.

"No, I-uh. I don't like you. I like someone else." I heard down one say., I still couldn't find the direction people were looking in.

"Who?" A female said .

"Scarlett." the male voice said . By the time I actually found the direction everyone was looking in, everyone was looking at me .