Chapter 10 - Play Date

C H A P T E R T E N - PLAY DATE

This has probably been my favorite chapter to write and read. I love how they are slowly beginning to be friends again : doing things like they used to.

If you like the way the book is going, leave me a comment.

Thanks so much for commenting, reading, and voting.. It means so much to me. Honestly, I probably wouldn't even be at chapter 10 if it wasn't for you all reading.

Thanks, Sadie

Scarlett's POV

I'm trapped in by Brent, he comes up to me and starts playing with my shirt - until he finally rips it off, his hands come around my back and unclasp my bra. He licks his lips - liking what he sees and starts doing the same to himself. We're in a black room, with nothing else around us. He lowers his height, and starts kissing me.

His hot lips trickle down my throat, and his minty taste makes my eyes pop out. But he's definitely got a bulge after looking at me. His hands are wrapped around my back, his arms along my chest. He pushed my hair out of his way, and starts to feel around. He lowers his hand, and squeezed my butt, before undoing my shorts and throwing them down. He motions for me to do the same for him.

So I play with him a little, moving my hand around his budge until I finally reach his butt and squeeze it hard, he lets out a little moan while I playfully unzip his pants, and pull them from him. He pushes me down to the floor, he comes with me. He is now on top of me. His cold hands touch my breasts, while I fondle with his boxers.

_______________

Sweat. That's what's dripping from my face. I can feel it, I can hear myself screaming and starting to get a bit dizzy. Lights come on, and Jack is rushing up to me. I don't remember myself being here in this room. His room. Jack O'Neal 's room.

"What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"Bad dream." I say, half lying. It was a good dream, but it was scary to think of Brent doing that to me. We have been friends for so long, and to imagine us having sex... that was just weird to me.

"About...?" He said trying to push it out of me.

"Nothing" I say. My dream about Brent and I was too embarrassing, and he'd definitely get pissed. I walk past him into his bathroom, putting on the clothes I was wearing yesterday. I still have his scent on me, for I had slept in his clothes. I remember keeping his old t-shirt.

I turn on the faucet and get some water against my face to clear myself of the sweat. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jack still waiting for me.

"Um, I know you won't agree to do this, but how about we just skip school?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, still sleepy. Even if I did wash my face with cold water, I was still very sleepy. My mother was going to be mad at me for not coming home last night, but right now, I don't really give a crap.

Jack's POV

"Bye Jane, have a good day at school." I said waving her a goodbye. Scarlett gave me a panic attack, she was screaming and sweating this morning. My dad was leaving for a business trip, and was taking my mother along with him.

Meaning Scarlett and I had the whole house for ourselves. I know I shouldn't have asked her to skip school when she was still sleepy and vulnerable, but she said yes.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"Uh-let's watch Devil Wears Prada!!" She squealed.

"You watch that all the time.!" I said teasing her. I put in her favorite movie and made us some popcorn with butter on it. I sat down beside her as the movie start. She literally has watched this movie 1,000,000 times - she could probably quote it. Literally quote it.

Three-fourths of the way through, when Miranda asks Andy to go to Paris with her, Scarlett decides to throw some popcorn in my face.

"Here catch!" She says to me. I open up my mouth, and she throws the popcorn perfectly into my mouth. I crunch on it loudly and give her a smirk.

"Your turn!" I said.

"No." She said. She felt uncomfortable with her mouth open, and she didn't think it was lady like. I threw the popcorn at her anyway, and that's when it began.

"STOP!' She yelled running around the living room with the bowl of popcorn in her hand, I ran to the nearest hiding spot so she couldn't find me, and hid. It took her about 15 minutes to actually find me, and when she did she dumped the whole bowl into my mouth. Although a ton hit the floor.

We laughed again. After all that popcorn I was getting pretty thirsty and decided to get something to drink.

"Want a drink?" I ask her.

"Sure I can get it." She calls out. "Since I'm already by the refrigerator."

She grabs me a coke can, and her a sprite. She never really liked coke. Something about too much caffeine. I crack the top, and it starts bubbling up and overflowing. Scarlett is giggling to herself, and patting herself on the back.

"YOU SHOOK THE CAN?" I asked her laughing.

"Oops?" She said playfully.

"I'm going to get you.' I say. My shirt is covered In coke, and the carpet is drenched with a sticky coke substance.

Scarlett runs out of the house before I can get her. I grab a water bottle and fill it up, ready to get her back. I run outside trying to find her. The sun is shining down upon us and I get an urge to take my shirt off, so that's what I did. My body is exposed to the warm air, and it's not drenched with any sticky substance any more.

I can feel her stare eye me up and down, so when she's not aware, I pour the water bottle and drench her with water.

"Oh my gosh!" She yells.

She runs after me and tries to get me but falls. She looks hurt, so I go to help her up, but she drags me down.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THAT!" She's says running back into the house and locking me out. It's really hot, and the sun is about to go down. I have been locked out of my own house for two hours now. Nothing to do, when finally the door swings open.

I walk in to see everything arranged in a nice, neat order. The carpet no longer has a sticky substance on the floor, and the popcorn is cleaned up.

"Thanks for cleaning the mess up, you didn't have to." I tell her.

"I owe it to you. This was one of the best days in a long time." She says laughing. "And who knew that my ex was the one to give that to me." She said. I cringed at the word ex. Because that's all she thinks of us now. Exes.

She finally went back home after she ate some lunch, and the regular school time was over. I went to pick up my sister. But I went to bed that night, thinking about what had happened today. It was just like when we used to be together. It wasn't fake, or stupid. It was real, and genuine. It was like we were a couple again, but just for a couple of hours - because after that she'll be stupid Brent's.