Epilogue

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - EPILOGUE

Jack's POV

Her body was pressed up against mine. Her heat was surrounding me. Her coconut hair, smelled of what I had always loved about her. Her minty fresh breath was still wavering in my mouth of what had just happened 20 minutes ago.

When we were away from each other, I had missed her so much. But now I had her in my arms, I better not fuck it up.

The Devil Wears Prada was still playing in the background, on mute. It was her favorite movie. Scarlett's favorite movie. She had requested it, specifically so I could tease her about knowing the exact lines. She would quote everything Meryl and Anne said. I laughed at her every time, in a jokingly way.

We brought popcorn back to my bed, and we did our usual. The throwing of the popcorn in each other's faces. And then kissing afterwards. In one month, we'd be going off to college. It's crazy, isn't it?

She got accepted into Harvard. I always expected that, she's always been the smartest in the class. I'm pretty sure she'll get Valedictorian. She told me yesterday that she got accepted, in December. She never told me though, because we weren't really speaking.

I didn't get into Harvard. I had offers from Duke, and other big colleges, but not Harvard. I'm looking though. I'm looking for a college close to Harvard, so we can still live in the same state or city or town, even.

We danced last week. We hadn't danced in ages. We weren't Prom Queen and King though, but that was fine with us. After the dance we went out and got some ice cream, and I bought a crowns for ourselves.

She told me that Suzanne was pregnant. Suzanne was always her best friend. I remember Suzanne coming over sometimes, I'm pretty sure she would get annoyed how I talked about Scarlett. But, who cares.

Scarlett also told me that she found out who her father was, after all these years. And to think - it was Lucy's dad. She also told me how better her and Lucy have become. They're finally reshaping their old friendship - and making it an even better, and stronger one.

I get up, out of the bed that had Scarlett still resting in it. I go to the remote control and turn off the tv, so the brightness in the room would dim down.

I take back what I said earlier. What I said a few months ago - I would never turn back time, because Scarlett and I have a better and stronger relationship than we ever did before. I turned my face towards hers, and gave her a small peck on her forehead.

I went back to sleep, with a smile on my face. Because I was happy. Happy to know that in the morning I would be seeing Scarlett's great, big, green eyes looking at me - me, only me.

THE END

_______________

AUHTORS NOTE -

I am writing a sequel to TUTOR. Go to the next chapter to find out about more.