6.Basketball Varsity

Aerin POV
  "So you joining it?" I asked him as we were writing our notes from the whiteboard."umm....Mingyuk said to me that the coach wanted to recruit me in"."Wait.I hand this note first" I stand and went over to Mrs.Han table and put my exercise book at the edge of the table.I went to my place and sat down back.As I sit,he get up and hand his then came back here."I won't go for recess okay today since I have to attend the audition for it.Go with Jaehwa or Ahreum or the others,um?" He said and ruffled my hair.I pout and sit properly.He chuckled and poked my cheek."If you continue to pout I kiss you" And I immediately stop pouting and lay my head down on my arms,head facing him.
  He did the same and said "Just for today,okay?" "Okay...." Suddenly an idea came in my head "Oppa!Can't I just follow you?" I said in yelled-whispered tone."No,there will be boys only there...It is not bad,just this one day.It's not like you'd never go through this before..." He said.I pouted again.
"Fine.." *Ring!!" The bell sound.
"Students,you may dismiss now" Mrs.Han said.We got up and went outside.He hold my hand and swing it front and back.He looked at me and saw that I'm still pouting.He hugged me sided and pecked my lips quickly.
   I widened my eyes and hit his chest hardly."Ow!" He wined and hold onto his chest,bending down slightly as if he is bowing."ow..." He said again slowly as if he is in pain."yah,don't play" I said slowly.But he didn't reply and stay hold onto it."Is it hurt?" I asked.He nod
"Where?" Is he serious or what? He took my hand and placed on his chest.
"Here?" I asked again.I rubbed it slowly
"Wait.It spread" He took my hand and bought it lower.I pulled my hand away
"Yah!" "I told you,if you pout than I'll kiss you" tch. "You're really crazy".He look to the left and right.No pupils.At all.Just us.He pulled me and and slammed me against the locker.It's hard.But not to hard to hurt me.
    He slammed his hand on the locker making me startled.Both at my side,
blocking me to go anywhere;"I am crazy" he lowered himself until his incredibly handsome face was as the same level as mine.He looked into my eyes before continuing "crazy for you"
His hands instantly went to my hips.
"Your sexy body" my waist "your petite waist" my mountain? A/n:I'm being nonsense😂"Your soft bouncy bre-" I slapped him softly before he could said that.How the heck could he said that?I mean he never touched it.He chuckled."Your amazing smell neck" he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.He went up back "your pretty pink lips" he touched it.
"Your cute nose" He poked it."Your flawless eyes" he kissed my eyes.
"Lastly,your chubby round face that look so cute when you're blushing.Just like now" And he cupped my face.God.
This guy.Save me please.
   "Everything.About you.Your whiny,sulky,anger,clumsy,fool,cute attitude.Huh.It never fail in making my heartbeat increase and go crazy every time" He leaned forward and our lips were just inches away."I-"  "Jaebum hyung!" Shit. I pushed him away and saw that Bambam and the others were walking towards this direction."There she is" Ahreum said."What are you guys doing here?" Jinyoung oppa asked
"Ah?o,we're ju-just" Why am I even stuttering now? "Did you do something?" Jackson asked."What?no.Pfft..I'm hungry let's eat" I said and walked past them."Noona,it's the opposite way" Yugyeom said.I closed my eyes and cursed my self for that.I turn around and this time walked to the right direction.They laugh and soon follow me.Not JB of course."Bye!" He shout "Bye!" They shouted back.

No One POV
As all of them went to the canteen,
Jaehwa stop in midway cause she forgot that she had to put her pencil box at the locker.All of the sudden,Jinyoung volunteered to accompany her.She can't say no either knowing that her crush is volunteering in accompany her."You read that book too?!" She asked him surprised that he also read one of her favourite books.
"Of course!I won't miss reading it.It's a great book plus the author is well known!" He replied."You're ri-ah!" Before she could even have the chance to finish her sentence,her luck seems to go for a walk that made her slipped and almost fall perfectly landed on her butt.
  Before that could even happen,
Jinyoung catch her by her waist and pulled her to stand up back on her feet.
Unwittingly,that was a ridiculous perfect move cause it make their face so close like it never be before.He or she.Can't do or say anything at that time.Both of them was just like being control.They can't even move an inch.
Just staring into each other eyes.Little did Jaehwa realise,Jinyoung tighten his grip on the girl.Making her slim body move even closer to his well built toned body.Jinyoung?huh.He may be savage all the time.But when he got the opportunity to be close with her.The one that he already wait long for,he won't let it go just like that.But,every good thing has come to an end.Jaehwa bend his head down a little and stepped out of Jinyoung's warm embrace.Just a second,and she already missed it.
"T-thank you" She smiled softly.
      Jinyoung does not want it to be awkward between them so he just chuckled."Be careful,next time" Was the last sentence he said before both of them walked to the canteen together.