20.That Won't Stop Me!

Third person POV
The next day didn't went well for Sojin. Her mind is a disaster with thinking about things that wasn't supposed to be important, but it's to her. Plans by plans been wrote in her mind, and all she had to do is just. Make them happen. Her loves for JB is not a joke. And that's, the main reason on why did she will stay strong on her Devil's plans.

Aerin POV
Andd school's starting like usual as the camp is over like for 3 days now. Haihh.. I do miss those cool natural feeling but.. nah what can I do thought. Minsuk, he's being really kind to me lately. Totally opposite from the old one that I knew. But yeah, I'm glad. Maybe there're some lighting that struck him to make him become better or a my fairy godmother casted a spell on him or.. he's just got that feeling to be kind. Okay Aerin, complain less and be more grateful.

"Hey you child, here" I heard Jackson Oppa said while waving his hand as he's sitting with other on the table. Okay that's entertain me. "Hahahahaha" I laughed triumphantly and take a sit beside him. "Whut a you laving at (what are you laughing at) ?" He said with mouth full of sandwich. "The way you call me! Oppa! Don't talk with mouth full! Hahah" Okay that's funnier. His face is like his dream animal the donkey, yet still, how on the earth does he still could keep that cute face though?

The bell suddenly rang and it means, classes up next! "Oppa, I'll go first?" I asked Jackson oppa and he gratefully nodded as a sign that I can go first. I stand and walked away before biding him for a last time. Climbing up the stairs and walking through the hall and heyy, since when does everyone becomes so punctual and what in the world that this hall is empty like, heck?

"Yah" turning around, and it's someone who will make this day worst than ever, I bet. Ignoring her in order to avoid from this childish fighting thing, I continued my way to the locker to take my books out, "Yah Park Aerin!" Damn is this going to be more worsen?
Making a step and suddenly I feel her fingers gripping onto mine. "Are you deaf like for real?" She asked with an annoying monotone.
Pulling my arm away harshly, I glared at her. What does she wants now? Is it not enough?
"Let me go" I said coldly.

"Woah. Kinda brave now huh?" She smirked. Ignoring her, I try to make a step again before she pushed me to the locker, which made my back contact a little harder with the metal surface. I groaned a little before looking at her.
"Listen, no matter what happens, it won't stop me" knocking the books in my hand which made it fell, one last smirked and she went away. Crouching down slowly, I place my face in my arm.

"Oppa.."

Heyyyy!! I'm sorry it's a very short short short update, but I tried😋 well miss me??😙
Btw, there's a question I want to ask. What'll happen to you guys, if I stop writing this book?😕