8.New Student

Aerin POV
"You're crazy!" I said and smacked his chest.Guess what? He did it! I don't have to tell you cause I think you know what I mean! But just a simple pecked."Oh my god!" Bambam squeaked and made his derp face while Yugyeom; "ewwww!" With his kid-like voice.The others just gave him a disgusted face."Hey it's not wrong! You guys will do it to one day!" He said."no"
"Never" "Ew,it's a no!" They replied.
"Oh,jinjja Jinyoung-ah?" He said to Jinyoung oppa who seems to be one of them that answered to that ridiculous
statement of his.Jinyoung oppa widened his eyes "Hyung!" "Wae?!Jinyoung-ah! Is there something that you don't tell me about!" Jackson oppa said and pout.Gosh,bless you Jackson stan."Jinyoung!" Mark oppa joined.
"Bwo? It's nothing.Jaebum hyung just being nonsense" Jinyoung oppa replied calmly."Really? Actually I'm not.There this one gi-" Before he could finish his sentence I went away as I saw Junghyun."Hyun!" Yeah.That's what I think I'm going to call him.
"Rin!" Really? "Pftt...Let's meet my friends shall we?" I asked him. "Now? Don't you think it's still to early?" Scaredy cat."Tch.What early? By the way we should take this opportunity,
what if they're busy with their activities again next time? Come on!" I said and motioned him to follow me.

//meanwhile//
"Where's Aerin?" Jackson asked."There she is!" Yugyeom pointing at her that coming towards them with Junghyun behind her. "Who's that?" Jaehwa asked."Isn't he that playboy?" Bambam said.Knowing him that always up-to-date,of course he knows everything.
Now,just need to wait until he do the ppap song."Playboy?" Ahreum asked this time."Ohh,you right Bam! It's him!
But since when did noona became friends with him?" Yugyeom said.Before the could talked further Aerin arrived there with Junghyun.

//Back2Story//

"Look,he is the new friend that I made yesterday! He is Junghyun,Junghyun this is.......they're to many! You'll know them later by yourself okay,I'm to lazy."
I said.They look at me like they were in disbelief."What?! You guys should shake hands!" I said.They awkwardly smiled and shake their hands with him.
"You guys may heard about me,but trust me,I'm not that bad! I-i" He must have been a bit scared cause he started stuttering.The boys,especially JB,may seem cold or fear to get with but no! They're really friendly and nice and sweet! "Don't worry.He's nice.You should thank him cause he's the only friend that I have yesterday,you know."
Duh....It's' not like I don't have any other friends actually.Of course I do! My classmates,my club mates,But of course! every friends will have their own mate.I don't want to be the third wheel and ruin someone's friendship.
"If you say so! We're sorry if she make any trouble yesterday.It's really hard to take care of her actually even though she is not the maknae" Ahreum said and whispered the take care of me part.
Sheesh....I hate her! "I'm not! I save him from getting into a fight yesterday okay!" Hello,I'm the heroin."Bhahaha"
"Really?!" They laughed in unison.
"Let's go.The bell is going to ring in a few minutes" JB Said seriously and walked away leaving the others and me behind."Why is he so serious all of the sudden?" Jaehwa asked."Oppa guess it's your job now dongsaeng" Jinyoung oppa patted my shoulder and I sighed.
That boy.....is he the girl in our relationship or what?."Aerin,let's get our book? We have the same class right" Junghyun said."Mmm..".Park Aerin mission for today;Make Im Jaebum smile.Haih....
//
I enter the class with Junghyun and excused myself to take my place beside JB as always.He glared for a moment before continued to read his text book.
"Oppa?" I smiled at him but he ignored me."Yah,wae..?" I laid my head on the table and stare at his serious face.He didn't say anything! Not even a words until Mrs.Han came.We said our greet and sit back."You all still remember that we will have a new student next week right?" She aksed.
"Nae!" They said loudly while I said it slowly and sighed thinking on how should I make this boy beside me be normal back than having that tight face all day long."Well,the system on moving her file here get quick so,she's get here a few day early! Please,you can come in" As she finish said that word a girl enter the class.She had a long straight dark chocolate hair,perfect body curve.She is so pretty.I'm not lesbian! It's not wrong right to complement others? "Annyeonghaseyo,
Yang Sojin-imnida! Please take good care of me!" She said happily and bowed.Wow,she's cheerful to."Okay,
Mrs.Yang you may take sit at the back.
Ah and Mr.Im,can you please bring her to tour the school? Cause you seems more 'acknowledge' about this school"
She said."Ne,songsaenim" Did I mention you that his squad and himself
is popular at this school.Plus me and my bestie of course.But hey! He's my boyfriend! Why does it have to be him!
I meant,Jinyoung and Jackson oppa are in this class too! Ughh...fate must really like him.
//meanwhile[in the 1997's]//
"You may come in" The teacher said and two petite pretty girls came in.
"Please introduce yourself" He said.
"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Lalice from Thailand but I prefer you call me Lisa! Please thank good care of me!" She bowed."Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Ryu Yoon Mi,please take care of me!" She bowed.
"Well,Bambam.I guess you had a new friend" He said and asked the new students to sit behind the maknaes in the two row table at the most behind.
+
+
"So,Lisa? Right? When did you moved here? Your Korean is pretty fluent" Jackson oppa asked her."Ah,nae.
Actually before this,I got homeschool because I'm still not used to get along with a new friends in Korea.But my parents encourage me and I think it's not that bad" she explained.Homeschool? Didn't she felt bored? It sound fun actually.You can go to the kitchen and take as many food you want and bring those lifesaver to the table and munching on them while learning at the same time.Wahh...heaven."Aerin! Can't you stop daydreaming?!" Jackson oppa said and hit me lightly at my arm.
I'm a girl! YOLO! "I'm not" I made a disgusted face and continue eating my lunch."This kid" He said and was about to playfully hit me again."Ahh!!" I screamed and shut my eyes when;
"Jackson".I open one eye and his face is ridiculous! "Oh hyung! You arrived?!" He asked surprisingly.Hahhh...my life saver."What do you want to eat hyung?! Here,you can have mine!" He said again.JB took a sit beside me.
"Nah,I'm fine" At least he is kind of cool down now?He take my bowl of jjangmyeon and ate it without my permission."Yah!" But he ignored me and place it back in front of me after he ate 3 chopsticks of it.It left just a bit!
Aish.....childish! "Lovebirds,get a room" Jinyoung oppa suggested.I glared at him and just finish my food.
I heard this boy beside me chuckle.
Chuckle?! Who allowed him?! Huh!
"How about you,Yoonmi?" Jaehwa unnie asked this time."Nae,majayo.
Well,I moved to this school because my old school is pretty far from my house and this is the only school that is near.
And,that's why I moved here" She said as polite as she can to the 3 year older one.
//
"I'm sorry.But I think I need to use the toilet" Sojin said to JB."Oh,it's there"
He guided her until they stop in front of the door.She looked at him and he look with a is-there-anything? Face.
"God,I'm sorry! I forgot you're a boy!"
She said apologetically and palmed her face."It's okay.Well,maybe I'm too pretty" He replied.She laughed silently and went inside.He's funny! Tall,he's kind too.He's interesting.Well,Yang Sojin.Your life motto is 'If I want it,I'll
make sure I'll get it'.Now,he got my attention.She thought to herself.She fixed her uniform and hair,before went outside and go to the canteen with him.
//
"I'm sorry,but can I sit here?" The new girl asked.What's her name? Soojung? Oh,Sojin! "Yeah" JB answered.She than took a place in front of him."So,your turn.May we know why you move here?" Ahreum asked this time.Seh quickly finished the food in her mouth and answered the question."Mmm,my omma told me to since she said this school is great" "Your mom is right.The students here practically were all really smart.It's kind of hard to get here but you 3 must be really lucky.Your results must be great.Except that pabo girl over there" She said again.As I looked after finally finishing my noodle for real they all is staring at me."Yah! Did you prefer to me?!" I said to her."Who else? All you know about is eat" She chuckled."Hey,I'm good at math and memorising! Jackson oppa,don't marry her" I said to her and Jackson oppa.
"Aerin!" They said together."Oohh!!"
The groups chanted.Huh that's what this two idiots deserved for making fun of me."Look,there are 2 tomato" I said again.Haha,their face is really red!
"Mm,this school is great right?" He said and laugh along with the new girl.
Excuse me,who's your girlfriend now,Im Jaebum-shi? *RING~* the bell rang great.Last subject and time to go home.His home.😑
+
"Goodbye!" Aish,I'm hungry.I looked at him and he just walking with a face that does not have any emotion,and his backpack slung only over his right shoulder."Oppa...baegopayo" I said.
He looked at me and I pouted."I'll cook for you at home" He said.Yay! His handmade is the best! I squealed happily and hugged his arm.He smile
before returned his facial expression
'back'."Oppa,kwaenchana?" He sighed.
"Maybe I am,maybe I am not" What does he mean? "You know that you can tell me if there's something" I said.
"I'll be honest okay?" He asked.I nodded."I'm mad at you" What? Me?
What did I do wrong? I enter his car and thought at what did I do that made him mad at me."What did I do?"
I asked him.He stay silent and focusing on driving.We pulled up at his house garage and get inside.I decided to take a warm bath first.Finishing it,I went to the closet and check on my outfit of pajamas.Oh.My.Gosh.When did I even packed this? This pajamas is the one that I seldom wear.Because it kind of
showing much skin and pretty sexy since it had a bit lace at the chest and thigh just at the up and bottom part.
Plus,the colour is black which just make my white skin shine even more.
Wait.He's mad at me right?/evil smirk/
Guess that madness won't stay to long.
I wore it and put his favourite comfy gray cardigan over it.I went down and saw he standing at the stove."Oppa..."
I said and hugged him from behind.
"Are you still mad at me?" I asked and peeked to the side to look at his face.
He put the wooden spoon away and grab me.Pinning me at the kitchen counter.His mouth fell open seeing me in my pajama and messy bun.Told you so/evil smirk again/.I cleared my throat and he looked at me.He blinked twice before managed to gain the posture back."Why does it have to be a him?" Pardon? "Wait...so this one day you're being mad just because of that?"
I questioned and chuckled along.
"Perhaps,are you jealous?" His facial expression changed."Me? Pfft..no I'm not" He said."Then,why do you have to be mad?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck."Okay,Fine.May-
be I am because it's a him.Alright" He finally confessed.I laughed and pinched his cheek."Kyeopta" I said."What cute?
I'm serious" He rolled his eyes.
"He's just a 'chingu' but you're my
'namjachingu'" I whispered in his ear.
"Araso?" I added.He grinned before
suddenly grab my hips.He looked at me with that sexy dead stare and purred in my ear."You look sexy you know" He lowered his head so it's inches away from mine but my gaze went to the boiling noodle."The noodle!" I suddenly said which made him startled
and groan before turning off the gas.
"You really know how to ruin a great moment"  I sheepishly smiled.
+
"Yay!! It's beef cold noodle! Thank you
For the food!" I said before digging in.
"How is it?" I showed a thumb up.
"Daebak" I said before continued eating."Are you that hungry?" He asked not that surprise cause he know that I loves to eat.It's not the first time though."Mm.Because you disturb my  lunch" "Mian"
+
"Yah! Brush your teeth first!" I said pulling his arm to make him stand on his feet."Anyi.....I'm tired" He whined but made himself to the bathroom to anyway."I'll be your omma for a while"
I said "Andwae,you're my girlfriend"
Aish.....I took his toothbrush and rinse it.Then,I squeezed the toothpaste.
"Open your mouth" He opened it and I brushed it for him."Wait,stop" He suddenly pick me up and place me at the sink counter.I widened my eyes at the sudden movement.He wrapped his arm around me and told me to continue.He washed his mouth and when it's my turn he so it for me.This is so funny.
+
"Can you stop staring?" I asked and pulled the blanket to cover my chest.
Even though his cardigan is large but it still show my chest a bit."What? I can't
help it.It's your fault though" He replied."Ah! I have something to tell you!" He said excitedly."What?" "I
got accepted for our school basketball team and I'm the captain!" "Jjinja?!"
Well,he had that leader type."Mm,our first first tournament will be in 2 week"
Daebak."You need to practice hard then" "I'll win if you there watching me playing" He hugged my waist."Of course! I'll make sure that I watch every single of your game if I can.I'll be the cheerleader there to support your team" I joked.Me? Cheerleader? My world end."No,you can't" ??? "Wae?"
"You can only cheer for me" "Aigoo,
captain.You're being selfish" He stuck
his tongue out."I'm not.You're mine.
I don't want to share you with any other unknown guys" Fudge.The blood rushing upward.I hide my face in his chest."You must be blushing" He chuckled."Saranghae" He whispered sweetly in my ear."Nado Saranghae " I mumbled."Wait,I think I didn't have my kiss today" He pulled me away a little and place his lips on mine.
Massaging mine with his.I pulled away before it turns to something else.Yeah,
you need to be yellow mind sometimes.

Eeeewww..Hahaha.I just remember! If you have time,you can go to Instagram and search for @got7dabest since that is my fan account for GOT7.I post every poll about GOT7.But I only have 14 followers there.Poor me.
So if you have time,open it and vote for our boys in MAMA 2016!
Bye! Muah!