10.I.Love.You

Aerin POV
What had happened? Will others suffer? Will JB suffer? I knew something will happen,since she came,I feel a bit uneasy.D-do I really have to leave Jaebum? I-I can't.I love him.But if I don't he'll get hurt.Not just him but others to.
"Done daydreaming?" He whispered in my ear.I look to my side and smiled.I casually soften my body and get in his arms.He wrapped his arm around me."Why are you so small?" He asked teasingly."Molla.I try to gain weight,but I don't know why it's really hard.I went to the doctor and she said I'm a natural skinny person because my metabolism is hight which is pretty good." I explained.According to her,I may be skinny but I'm still fit.My height and weight is Just Right!
       "It is good,so I can easily carried you if you're to naughty." He stated."Yah! Neo...." I bought my fist up as if I want to hit him."Bwo? Are you going to hit me?" He asked and tickled me."Ahh!! Stop it! Oppa!!" I screamed and shifted around trying to escaped from his arms."Jaebum what are you doing?" I heard a woman's voice said.It sound like Mrs.Im.Wait,
"Omma! You're home!" He asked happily.What should I do? It's embarrassing still... "Annyeong sweetheart" Mrs.Im said and hugged me.I kind of caught of guard but hugged her back."Annyeong ommonim" "Omma,what about me?" He pouted.His mom laughed and hugged him."Aish..you big man". "I'm going to pick my clothes first" I bowed and went upstairs.
//
"When is your first tournament?" The mother asked his beloved son."This week is counted,so another 1 week I guess?"
He answered.For being truth,he felt kind of sad that Aerin have to leave tonightk.If he could,he just want to sleep every night while hugging her and wake up in the morning,with her face is the thing that he saw."Well,omma want to tell you something afterwards"
//
He held onto my hand tightly as we walked to my house."What's with that sad look?" You asked and poked his cheek.
He looked at me and pouted."You're going back to your house" Just because of that? "You're funny oppa.It's not even the first time!" He pouted."Can you accompany at dawn?" He asked out of the blue."Basketball practicing.Just us"
I guess that'll be fine."Mm,I'll ask omma first.I'm going in~" Before I could enter the main gate he pulled my backpack.
"Did you forget?" He asked."What?" He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.I think I could die from flustering right now.I tiptoed a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck.He tighten the grip before placing his lips onto mine.He bought one hand up and cupped my face.We stop when we're out of breath."See you later" He kissedmy forehead and watch get inside.I bye him and turn around to get inside.I didn't forget.I just do it on purpose hoping you would forget about it to.I'm sorry.Please don't make things hard for me than it is already.I mumbled quietly to myself.
+
"Oppa!!" "Little kid!!" I ran and fall into Hyunwoo oppa embrace."How's your training?" I asked "It went well" He answered."He's not the only brother you had,you know" Jooheon oppa said."Arayo~" I cooed and hugged him to."Aerin,
omma bought a present for you" Omma asked.Wahh..yokshi,omma daebak! "Jjinja?! Eodi?" I asked excitedly."I'll give you later now let's eat first" We continued eating and chatting,trying to keep up with what we missed about each other.
"Omma,Jaebum is asking me if I could accompany him this dawn because he need to practise for the upcoming match"
I asked omma as we head up stairs together."Can I go?" Omma looked a bit worried "Mm,but stay with him okay?"
"Ne,kumaoyo~" Time to .....I don't know what should I do.
+
My phone vibrates as a soft ringtone came afterwards."Jagi,are you awake?" Oh,I forgot."Wait a second" I reply with my down hoarse sleepy voice."I'm sorry,you must've bee really sleepy".He said as he greeted me with a hug at 4.00 a.m. "Anyi,kwaenchana".As we arrived he warmed up first and I sit at the bench holding his phone and water bottle.When he started,I open his phone and when to the camera.Then,I spam with all of my selfies.Done! I kept it back and watched him.His every move was fast and sly.I sighed.Why doest it have to be you? But it's impossible to for a girl to not fall for you.You just have everything.But,maybe god only let 'borrow' you for awhile.Our 2 years relationship,is great.It had many meaningful memory.But it such a shame that we need to end it this year.Times fly and now the sun is rising.You wiped his not so wet forehead and hair since he already stop a few minutes ago.He stood up "let's go" and held out his hand.I took his hand then I pulled him in front of me.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hand at my side."Wae?" He asked.I met our forehead and whisper softly "I've something to tell you" "What is it?" He whispered back.Before any of us said anything,I kissed him.He smiled before he kissed me back.God,please don't make me left this guy.Without knowing,a tear fell.We parted and he looked at me "Why are you crying?" He bring his thumb up and wiped the tear and caressed my cheek."I.Love.You" I said it.Words by words.With a cracked voice.I don't know how to make it even more prove.I tried my best,to show him that I love him so much.He smile "I love you too" He hugged me.
"Now,stop crying.I will always love you" He separated us and looked at my face."Now,I think something is missing"
He then bought both of his thumb and made a smile at my mouth using it.I laughed and push his hand away.He grabbed my hand and squeezed it."There she is" He pecked my lips before intertwining our hands."의돌아 가자(ui dol a kaja) <Let's go back>"

I'm crying writing the last part😖.Anyway please vote or comment😊 I want to know what you think about my story!😍 Twice today Ahgase!(My update)