15.Be My Partner?

#I'mworkingonthenextchapter

Sojin is partying alone,inside her heart.
She's so happy. She never thought,that her planned is going to work really smooth and success.Even more shocking,things like this happened. Which made her plan easier.

She knew about JB's arranged from Ahreum.And for a really,really success plan,she needed a new help.Jeon Minsuk.That's her new target as a helper."Hey there" She said as she spotted him,walking alone at the school hall.

He turned and gave her a weird look.
"What do you want?" He raised his eyebrows.She flipped her hair back and he grimaced at her action."Well,seems like you're interested in that girl huh?"

"What girl? Aerin?" She nodded."So what if I'm? It's not your business" he rolled his eyes before turning away to walk."I'll help you!" He turned back.

"I bet you didn't know that she had boyfriend right?" He looked shocked "She had?!" She smirked lightly."Um,
but don't worry.It's really easy to separate them away.Just go with the flow.I'll help you,you'll help me"

"Deal?" He looked hesitated "Who is it? Her guy" But interested."JB" He clicked his tongue "That Jaebum guy?" She nodded."Tch,such and easy companion" She scoffed "Watch your words too,guy.He's mine"

"Fine than.Let's do this.I'll be your partner" You took the very great bait Minsuk. Sojin thought.

+
"Junghyun...what should I do? Is it possible for a person to hate someone that fast? Hyun,I know it's not him.He's not like that Hyun....." He sighed softly and pulled her to land her head on his shoulder.

Of course he feel guilty,she helped him.
She made him happy.She made him feel comfortable.But he don't know what to do.Of course,if he could.He just want to tell her everything but he can't.

He promised JB,to helped him.And JB trust him the most actually,because she seems more comfortable with Junghyun other than him and the other guys.

"Aerin,it's okay" He rubbed her back slightly.But she kept silent."I think you know his attention,he may just had some problems" She sobbed."Even so,
he never be like that..he could at least talk properly"

He rubbed her head."It's okay" She held on his arms "He said he hated me Hyun.." He hugged her properly."No,
no.I assure you he's not.Just,forget about all of this first,relax,and give him some time?"

He really feels so bad.He knew what she felt.He experienced this and still go through it.Indeed,he doesn't want his friend to get hurt too."I've promise you I'll help you go through this right? We are friends.And I'll make sure I won't break my first promise to you"

+

Aerin POV
I went to the locker and took my books for the next subject."Hey" someone said and played with my hair lightly.I turned around and was taken aback when Minsuk is just a few ways.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes and was about to walk when he prevented me with his arm.He stepped forward making me moved backwards.

Less than a minutes,I found my back meeting the locker.He slammed his other hands and I got trapped.He looked at me as if he want something.

He had lust in his eyes which made me uncomfortable and frighten.I looked a way and tried to get away but he moved closer,pressing his body lightly against mine.

I closed my eyes and hugged the books close.His hand slowly made it ways to my face and he held it.I can't.I need to be strong.I wouldn't just sit down,stay still and wait for someone to rescue me.

I need to learn,to protect myself. "Let me go!" I screamed and pushed him but he managed to pull me back.Why can't I at lease be stronger than a guy even for once?