16.Help Me

Dayyum that baby Im.I show my my mom his picture and she was like "Pftt...why is he so cute?" She's pissed because he's cuter than her 😂Even my mom preferred his hair been tugged back.😂

"Aerin,Sojin,Jinhee,Haemin,Jaebum
Junghyun,Minsuk and Baekhan,please meet me at the principle office now!" The discipline teacher voice said through the mic.

One by one got inside the office.Aerin took a seat and minutes later Junghyun came and sat beside her."All of you will get a detention after schools end" The teacher looked at them furiously.

"The reason is because all of you skipped class except for Baekhan.
Baekhan,why would you even disturbed the growing plants at our garden?" She asked him weirdly.

"Well,I'm bored songsaenim.So I just played with them" He explained feelings embarrassed when he got detention just because of the childish action of his.

"But you destroyed them.Almost all of them.How could that even happened? Aish..kwaenchana. I just want all of you to clean the toilet after school, tomorrow.Since I have an important thing today,I can't stay over watching you. If you try to leave! That you'll get worst punishment"

"Ne.." They answered while head fully bowed."Yedeul-ah,please be more mature.You're all fully grown up" There're hoped in her voice.They answered guiltily again.The youngers stood up and bowed together before went outside.

"Wah..even for just one last class we skipped,we need to clean the toilet" Junghyun complained lightly at Aerin as he walked beside her."Tch,of course.
We're big now Junghyun-ssi."

"Jinjja,I don't know that there're old crybaby" He stated and she laughed, hitting his arm."I hate you!" She playfully said."Fine,fine.I know you're a girl,or a boy?!" He asked nonsense-ly.

On the other hand,he smile softly seeing her laugh.Keeping his hands in the pockets,he walked alone at the back. "Oppa" Sojin called for him.He looked at her and smile softly.

"Why are you smiling alone?" She asked interested "It's nothing" She frowned "Aww,come on oppa. Tell me"
He laughed,this moment remembered him when she's with Aerin. Everytime he tried to hide something playfully,it will always got revealed too.

Because of his cute girlfriend will mocked and kept disturbing him if he wouldn't. But of course..the feeling is different. It's not the same. No other girls but only she can make him feel that way.

"You really want to know?" He looked at her and she swear she could die right there seeing his handsome face. She nodded. "I saw someone I love smiling"
He answered and laughed shyly. Hearing that, her mind explode,her smile faded & her hurt burning.

She laughed awkwardly,before glaring at his lover.'What does you had? You're not even special,you're just ordinary.
Why does everyone so into you Park Aerin?' She then looked to the smiley man beside him 'I'll be the one you love,Im Jaebum' She said to herself.
+
Aerin POV
"Aerin unnie, Mrs.Cha asked you to go to the gym after recess" a junior girl came and said to me.I smile before patting her head "Ne,kamsahamida"
She giggled and bowed before returned to her friends.

I was going to walk when I heard she screamed "Unnie! Neo jinjja yeppo!" I laughed before shouting back "You too!" Haih...it's a long day today. I'm walking alone right now.

"Ba!" Someone appeared out of know here. I turned around and saw Hyun.
"Yah! Jugullae?!" I yelled at him. "Woah..chill.Boii~" he said and I made the duh face. "Did Bambam thought you that?" I swear if he is than that kid is dead for spreading his crazy cute virus.

"Yeah! He even thought me this!" I looked at him and he started dabbing. Gosh..please don't ruin my friend's brain Bam."And this! I think this one is pretty funny?" I smacked my face "what is it now?"