Untitled 6

Title: Untitled 6

Words: 434

A/N: So, this prompt "tattooing each other" was awesome. Elle thanks for this because Pete/Mikey ftw.

Also, a petition to call the Pete/Mikey ship the S.S Green Tea Kit Kats. I bags Official Animal Adopter.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Pete thinks this is a fucking great idea. The best fucking idea he's had all year.

"It's the best fucking idea I've had all year," Pete says and Mikey shrugs.

"Okay, so... where is it going?" Mikey asks, and Pete wants to hug him.

Pete points to his hip and Mikey shrugs again.

"Okay."

Pete looks at the ground, and then up and Mikey. Mikey is biting his lip and smiling slightly over on the couch, and then he holds one of Bob's car mags and about three of Frank's skin mags. Pete really wants to go over there and laugh at the models.

"I can't believe you," Patrick's saying, and "Pete, I'm fucking–this was stupid. Why the fuck did you get 'Mikey Fucking Way' tattooed on your hip?"

Patrick's scarily red, so Pete just says, "No one will see it, promise."

And Patrick waves his hand dismissively, so Pete jumps onto the couch next to Mikey and curls into his side.

There's a woman standing beside a car with an unnaturally thin waist and a wonky leg.

Pete almost dies laughing.

They're topping and tailing in Mikey's bunk when Mikey says, "You should tattoo me."

And Pete sits up really fast and forgets there is no room and hits his head on the bottom of Bob's bunk.

"Ah, fuck." He says, and when he's got a reasonably clean tee-shirt of Frank's pressed against his bleeding forehead, "A tattoo of what?"

Mikey smiles and says, "Guess."

Mikey's tattoo is seen first because of those ridiculously tight shirts he wears, and next moment every LiveJournal blog is posting about it and that strangely high quality photo of Mikey's hip is circulating the internet.

Pete's is seen when he and Mikey go to a waterpark and they meet a fan. She coos over their matching tattoos and gets a picture with Pete, whereas Mikey just signs her shirt. She gives Pete her LJ URL and leaves.

It's on her LJ within a day, the photo, and she states that they had matching tattoos.

They both shrug because it's not like it wasn't going to get out.

At the end of the summer, Pete and Mikey take a photo of their tattoos and post them on their respective Myspace's.

They also take of photo together, when they are both shirtless and rumpled from sleeping, and Mikey's got an arm around Pete's shoulders and Pete's got an arm around Mikey's waist, but this one they don't put on the internet.

They instead keep it as a reminder of their summer.