Untitled 8

Title: Untitled 8

Words: 224

A/N: You can thank Elle for this. She wanted thunderstorms and fluff and I was like "What if..."

Okay that basically happens every time, but enjoy some gen Black sis comfort.

It was embarrassing to be anything less than dignified, but at the first crack of thunder, Narcissa screamed.

Bella would make fun of her in the morning, but Andy wouldn't do such a thing, so she slipped out of bed and ran down the hall to Andy's room.

The bedside lamp was on, and Andy was sitting up, reading with her glasses perched high up her nose.

The door creaked when Narcissa pushed it open further but then a whip of thunder cracked across the sky and she screamed again.

Andy put a bookmark in her book, slid it under her pillow and held out her arms, which Narcissa ran over to. She buried her face in her big sister's shoulder and let Andy maneuver her into the bed awkwardly.

When Andy finished arranging Narcissa to her liking, she said, "Are you scared of thunderstorms?"

Narcissa nodded, while Andy hugged her closer.

"Well, did you know that the thunder is just giants in the sky playing marbles?"

Even though Narcissa didn't entirely believe it, she clung to it, because it was too absurd to dismiss. She shook her head.

"It is. They use boulders instead of regular marbles, and that's why it's so loud."

Narcissa thought it was kind of funny, but didn't comment, and fell asleep to Andy's soothing hand in her hair.