Selene x dtk

Requested by MadameSquirrel

Selene pov.
(Sorry if I don't get personality right on your Oc)
As I was sitting on the roof top of the academy watching the sun go down I smiled as I heard footsteps " so you decided to come up " I say as the figure sat down by me " did you come back to see the symmetry? " I asked half heartedly asked- "no I'm not Kidd-" " Kidd wanted to ask you to a party but he has crush on you so he being a baby" "soul!"Maka said angrily "MAKA CHO-" "ok I'll go" "oh ok its on Tuesday"
~~~~~~¥timeskiptotuesday¥~~~~
I decided to wear a shoulder dress that was white with a black leather belt and thought I should
walk there I hope I don't look bad
-timeskip brought to you by the dress that made Kidd have a bloody nose-

As I knock on the door I was met with my crush Kidd when he looked at me,he fainted and blood rushed out of his nose "KID are you ok " "aghh" I hear giggles I look up and see patty laughing " Kidd got the hots for Selene" " patty" " what did I say?" Patty said clueless " Can I help him? " I asked hopefully " if you can carry more than 80 pounds than yes" patty said I pick Kidd up bridal style " oh and carry him up stairs to his room " Liz added walk away with patty *sigh* I sigh before carrying him up to his room. I press some tissues to his nose.
-----Kiddwakesuptimeskipimlazysorry-

                          Kiddos pov.

I groan as I woke up but I saw a sight Selene was bending down to look at a book. but I could see her panties oh god her underwear is symmetrical. I felt my pants get tight I let out a wimpier. I saw her turn " oh Kidd your up" i swallowed " y-yeah" I say hiding my boner " is there something wrong? " "n-no" " stuttering doesn't sound alright " she said before removing the pillow "oh" " omygosh I'm so sor-" " for what? it's obvious that you need help with that " she said,sitting down on my lap. I could feel my pants getting tighter when she sat down on my lap 
And kissed down my neck. " s-Selena" "what kiddo~" kid panted as he replied " p-please l-lower" " well you did say please didn't you I guess you get a reward " she said as she undid my pants and pulled my boxers down
--this is wear it gets dirty}:)---
As she took my cock in her hand and slightly pulled "p-please!!" " please what kiddo?" My cheeks turned red " I want t-to c-cum I-in your mouth" "ok~" I cry out in pleasure when I feel a warm mouth around my cock. I slightly grab hair and make her go faster. " I'm c-cuming " I wimpier as I felt her mouth come off my cock " ready~?" I nod yes but gasp after I feel my cock rubbing against her Clit " when I ask you something I expect a response were do you want to cum?" " you k-know w-were" I say " oh really?" " p-please!" " where~?" I panted before saying it " I-Inside you " my cheeks redden " good boy " she said before slamming into my cock moaning loudly "un kid-d" "p-please faster " " as y-ou w-wish" she says before going faster.I can feel her entrance tighten around my cock " k-kid ". Are hips move together " KID"  " SELENE " we scream out when we cum. Selene falls beside me and hugs me before falling asleep.   " I love you "
Is the last thing they both Exchange before falling asleep

( honestly I should've been a Dom Selene x shy sub dtk   But I had fun writing it its my first one)