Older!Dtk x shy!older!masochist male!reader

(You will be a professor for the school      It's going to be like fifty shades of gray)
M/n pov
I slightly gulped. I was called in by my boss mr. Kid I was scared to be honest was my class room not symmetrical enough?? was I not symmetrical enough?? The thought of him yelling at  me for not being symmetrical....my stomach churned.Until I realized I was standing in front of his office ( he has a office in this ) I quietly knocked on the door hearing a 'come in'  little did I know I was in for a lot.
-------Timeskip to the lemon!!----
I cried out in pleasure when I felt the rope tightened and I got slashing to my rope burned chest and back. I felt something smooth run across my chest jerked slightly from the cold and gentleness " I think I should reward you've been a good man-whore for me ~" I heard mr. Kid cooed slightly. "What a cute little Virgin ass~" I  bucked my hips in pleasure as I felt something smooth slide in my entrance flicking and rubbing my walls trying to find my prostate " mullf-"*SLAP* as I started to protest I got a back handed "if you want daddy to pound his cock in to your symmetrical ass,you'll let daddy prepare you~ am I clear?" " "mufff dadyy" I responded as best as I could it was hard considering I had a gag in my mouth. "Mm mm~ good". I heard him say as he pulled out a cock ring,vibrators,anal beads and flavored lube ' ( fav. Cake favor) to make your partner hot and ready!' Is what it said on the front. I blush at the sight of the lubricant. I blushed even more when he covered the anal beads and the largest vibrator with the lube ( btw your tied to his desk on your back naked ) " now let's see how long you can go with out cumming~" he said putting the cock ring on your already wet and 'weeping' cock. A tear of pleasure rolled down your (s/c) face as you felt him shove the first anal bead inside your bruised ass. " ...One....Two....Three.....Four....Five.." He counted each bead as you continued   To cry in pleasure but obviously muffled by the gag but he still added more, now you where all the way up to 12 by now you were bawling with  pleasure now because of all the beads were pressed to your prostate and the vibrator strap against your balls.  You felt you're abdomen twist and curl with all its might. Suddenly you felt a wave of pleasure as he yanked the beads out of your ass and also ripping the vibrator off of your balls. quickly untying your arms and leg telling you  to hold your legs up you happily obliged. Taking of the cock ring letting your cum splash on your face slowly licking it off like it was the most delicious thing ever before taking the gag of you and smashing his lips to yours and as soon his lips were on yours they were off and he was stuffing the gag back in your mouth. You saw him spirt lube on his 9 1/2 cock getting ready to fuck you in his desk. "MMF" you felt him enter. you being the masochist you are you enjoyed being stretched by your bosses cock. You felt him starting thrust teasingly slow. You whimpered and grinding against him wanting his cock more. He growled and started go faster continuously trying to find that 'sweet spot' of yours. You felt tears rolling down your face not in pain but pleasure . You felt a knot in your abdomen start to curl like earlier "k-k-kid please"  " please what" his thrusts became inhuman " l-l-let me cum-m please!" Kid growled feeling you tighten around his cock " say it in Japanese" he thrusts be hard you felt your self want to cum uncontrollably "ザーメン私に知らせてください。!!"
"ザーメン私に知らせてください。!!"
"ザーメン私に知らせてください。!!"
Kid thrusted one last time cumming the same time you did too. Falling into your bosses lap falling in a sleep. He chuckled and kiss your forehead before joining you

( sorry I haven't updated in a long time feel free to request anything and I will add it to the list) 742 words