Neko soul x male master reader lemon

(I had to add neko sorry 😅)
P.s he going to be in heat and a bit submissive
Souls pov

I shivered as my master rub my back his smell was everywhere, on the couch,in his bed, hell it was even on me  " what's wrong kitty?" He said seductively "I feel dirty master" I bit my finger to keep from moaning out "if you feel dirty soul-kun than we can take a bath together" you said while Carrying him to the bathroom and start to undressing him " nyaaaa master!! Not that kind of dirty I mean it feels all tingly" he said shyly,rubbing his legs to together
(M/n)s pov
I felt a erection coming on "well then let's give that little examining" I said slightly blowing on his ear. I heard him gasp as I peeled off his boxers and set him on the shower floor and start to take off my boxers.his eyes widen the sight of my cock, I stood over him he gulped and went closer to the throbbing appendage and grabbed it softly, I quietly moaned as he kissed the tip of my cock and start lightly suck. " is kitty trying to tease "
I said sharply he shook his head no before he took my cock in his mouth and started to suck," fuck s-soul" I said  Leaning against the wall so I wouldn't fall as I push my cock deeper into his throat moaning in pleasure.As I was about to cum, I pull his face away my cock and forced him on his hands and knees and put three fingers in his mouth and said "suck" while he was coating my fingers and his saliva my hand slipped to his throbbing cock and started pumping slowly. I pulled my wet fingers from his mouth and set him on my lap on one knee and started to prod his entrance with my middle finger " please master" he begged " call me daddy " " d-daddy-unn!!!" He moaned in pleasure and pain as he felt my Middle finger slipped and his tight hole slightly wiggling and curling "d-daddy t-that f-feels weird" he said as his toes curled " oh really?" I said as I added another finger it started going and I scissoring motion "d-daddy please I need you I want you" he said desperately "kitty I need to get you prepared it's going to hurt" "I don't care daddy please put your cock in my tight  sluty hole " I quickly pulled out my fingers and slam my cock into his ass immediately hitting his prostate he screeched out in pain and pleasure as i pound into him " d-daddy" he whimpered as my hand clasped around his dripping cock "if you want to come you have to earn it bitch" I felt him push me on the floor and start to ride me as he weakly tugged on my wrist,I grunted as he slammed back down once more and I started to get close to my release him release "p-please daddy I w-will do a-a-anything I'll l-let you to come inside my slutty l-little a-ass" I Immediately let go of his cock and flip him over and start pounding into him again, "faster daddy" he screeched in pleasure as he started to come, his ass cheeks became red, I went faster anyway I started to blow my hot cum into his wet ass and  collapse on top of him breathing heavy  I picked him up and walked into our shared bedroom and curling us up into the sheets "I love you master" "I love you too Kitty"

( I decided to change it because I thought it would be better I'm still thinking about what to do on the next chapter ✌🏻️)