Who is the dominant one now? Black*star x reader lemon

(Sorry for the wait )
( I'm going straight to the lemon)
  No ones pov
Your breath became sharp as you felt a hand slap you already red ass" who's your master?" " n-nobody" you whimpered out *slap* "wrong answer tell me who is your master" "nobod-"*slap* before he could slap your ass again you answered " y-you are b-black st-ar " you shivered as you felt his cold lips touch the newest print on your ass  you felt him untie your hands before you could get up you felt him pin you down on the bed. You look up and see his smirking face as his hand trailed down to your wet pussy and pushed in you bit your lip in pleasure not wanting to him to hear you failed when you felt him go in a scissor Motion. Just when you were about to cum you gasped as you felt the position change,you saw his throbbing cock in front of your face and his tongue at your entrance "hummm"he started to hum as you put his cock in your mouth slightly gagging. Your moans got muffled as he started to finger you and start to suck on your clit. As you moan you felt his cum slide down your throat,you felt him pick you up and push in. He was teasing you,he was going slow " w-what are you o-old as lor-d d-death" you stuttered you heard him growl as he pulled out and slammed back "muff" your moan was muffled by his kiss as he fucked you senseless. He broke the kiss moaning as he felt you get tighter " (name)" he moaned as he got close to cumming. You bit his neck hiding your moans as you came. "( NAME)" " BLACKSTAR" you wimpier as he pulled out and said "I love you " " I love you too loud  mouth"

( oh my death sorry for the longest wait ever *school is hard!*  so I'm most likely going to update a lot during fall break to make up before school starts again next chapter is soul x male teacher reader lemon)