Crona x Pervy male reader

Cronas pov
I silently shift my naked body under my boyfriends covers as I felt him slide his head down to my vagina ( I feel like crona doesn't say pussy or cock because she doesn't know how to deal with it but she does say ass)"what a-are y-y-you d-" I moaned as a wet long (I'm sorry I had to) tongue made its way to my g-spot and started to lick up the cum from last night. "(M/n)!!! D-don't do th-" she gasped as she felt her boyfriend smirk and start to finger her. she felt a knot in her stomach tighten as she let out mews and moans. She whined when (m/n) pulled away "please (m-m/n)" "please what~?" (M/n) say seductively in Cronas ear slightly blowing. " p-p-please d-daddy l-let me ride y-you"
(M/n) pov
You felt your self control snap like a twig. You laid down for her to sit in your lap. You both moaned in unison as she sat down on your cock. you were resisting grabbing her thighs and slamming down. She started to move around and go faster as we were moaning I pulled her in for a kiss it was sloppy but wonderful. You pushed her into the pillows and started fuck her senseless as she felt the knot tighten and become lose"(m/n) h-harder p-please" she shook with pleasure as you when faster pulling out and slamming back in curling her fingers and toes as they both came close to cumming "t-together c-crona" you grunted as you slammed harder. "(M/N)!!" " CRONA" you stopped when you started to cum. Her pussy wrapped around your cock, you slowly pulled out and laid down and let her snuggle in your neck. You heard her wisper " love you (m/n)" you smiled softly and replied " love you to "

( sorry I didn't update in a while)