Chapter 18. My Psychotic English Teacher

I don't know what the hell is going on, all I know is that Lydia is giving me another headache. So, I left Ms. Morell's office and started to walk down the hallway, with Scott right beside me. He kept asking me questions, but I couldn't even try to answer them-- I need to find Lydia so this damn headache will go away. When I saw several students and teachers crowded around a Mr. Westover's room, I knew that's exactly where she would be.

"He's going to be the second murder," Lydia stated as she pointed to the chalkboard. She was speaking with Miss Blake, and Aiden was standing beside her. There was a weird diagram type thing on the board, it was five circles all connected together and one of them had a number 2 written inside of it.

Miss Blake sighed, "Lydia you wrote that number."

"I'm psychic." Lydia declared as she began to come out of ways to explain herself. I know the feeling, and it's absolutely dreadful trying to explain that you know something is going to happen, but you don't know how to explain it properly.

Our English teacher rose an eyebrow, "You're a psychic?"

"I'm something!" She shrieked, her outburst resulted in the teachers and students in the room to glance at her oddly.

I let out a sigh as I glanced at my brother, "A deputy and a teacher... what's the pattern?"

"I have no idea." He mumbled as he glanced at the chalkboard. Great, this entire thing just got even more complicated.

"It's philospher's, like teachers." I said to Stiles as I bounced around on the balls of my feet. A reaction due to not only the adrenaline rush that comes with finding out this sort of news, but also induced by the dropping temperature. I am not wearing a jacket, and I kind of wish that I was at the moment.

Stiles sighed on the other end of the call, "Yeah that makes sense... Tara used to teach History before she became a deputy."

"So I think it's safe to say the next target is a teacher, like from the high school." I concluded as I glanced at Scott to make sure that I was indeed on the right track. He nodded slowly, telling me that I was relaying the correct information.

My boyfriend groaned, "They're all at home right now. How are we supposed to know who the next target is?"

I smirked, "Actually they are all here for that recital thing. I'm watching them walk into the building right now."

"Kasey... please be careful." The tone of his voice revealed that he was having another one of his worry attacks. Every time we are separated and shit goes done, he freaks out when he isn't with me.

I sighed as I turned my back to Scott, "I'm gonna be fine. I have Scott with me, okay? You need to be careful too." I reminded him. I never said that I didn't have worry attacks about him. I worry just as much, but after mine and Deaton's little chat, I have to keep my worrying to a minimum because I can not handle another hallucination with him dying on my kitchen floor again.

"I'm okay as long as you're okay... don't use your ability and don't worry about me, alright? Kasey... I can't... just be careful." I could practically see him running his hand through his hair as he paced around the hallway of the hospital.

"I'll be fine. I have to go, I love you."

He chuckled, "I love you more."

"That isn't possible." I retorted. It probably was possible for him. He has always loved me, he has always been there for me, he has always been looking out for me-- way before I realized that I had feelings for him. I have a lot of catching up to do if I want to be able to say that I love him more than he loves me.