Chapter 29. Feisty Kasey and a Fire Alarm

"Get your werewolf ass down here now. We have a job to do." I said to Scott over the phone as I followed behind Stiles. He was leading me through the boys locker room with nothing but a flashlight and his mischievous intentions for the night.

Scott sighed on his end, "Kasey, I'm already in bed. And aren't we all getting a little old for this?"

I rolled my eyes dramatically, "You are never too old to pull a prank, Scott. And plus, according to Stiles, we do this for Coach."

"No. We do it to Coach." Scott corrected me sarcastically. 

My brother had a valid point. The pranks we have been pulling on Coach for the past few years every Halloween night are always pissing him off to the point of a brain aneurysm. I think that he likes it though, even though he complains about how much he hates the student body and those who partake in good old mischief night, Coach lives for it. 

"Whatever. Either way, you know he needs this. Bobby Finstock doesn't have a lot to live for and these pranks and dealing with his hatred for Greenburg is what he lives for." I chuckled as Stiles nodded in agreement. 

"But it's the middle of the night, and if you didn't stay at Stiles' house tonight you wouldn't want to get up and leave either." Scott pointed out. 

He was partially right. There were two reasons that I was even awake right now. The first being that I'm scared out of my mind to actually fall asleep, so the option of being awake is always my first choice. The second reason being that Stiles' is extremely persistent when he wants something, and I have the hardest time saying no to him. 

Stiles snatched my phone out of my hand and placed it to his ear right after he pulled open his locker, "12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two..." 

"One," I grinned as I caught sight of Scott right behind Stiles. I watched in amusement as Stiles spun around to glance at me, but the moment he caught sight of Scott he let out a grunt and fell to the floor.

"I hate you." Stiles muttered as he shot Scott a glare. Oh, you gotta love werewolf speed and the ability to sneak up on people. 

☾  ☾   ☽  ☽

"So, have you considered moving in?" Stiles chuckled as he parked his jeep in his usual spot in the school parking lot. 

Apparently my boyfriend thinks that he's funny. I can understand the confusion here, due to the fact that many times after he says something he can usually get laughter as a response, what he doesn't understand is people either laugh to shut him up or because they think he's an idiot. 

I rolled my eyes as I adjusted my bag on my shoulder, "Ha-ha, very funny."

He grinned before sliding out of the jeep and hiking his back up his shoulders as he waited for me to walk around the front end of baby blue, "I'm being serious. You might as well live with me considering you're always at my house." 

"I'd like to think we spend an equal amount of time at each other's house." I pointed out, even though I knew my statement was nowhere near correct. 

Ninety percent of the time I'm at Stiles' house because, A.) I can't stand being around my dad, and B.) We have more privacy at his house. 

Stiles let out a sarcastic scoff, "Clearly you aren't very good at math."

"Yeah, I'm not very good at anything school related, but give me a twin brother as a werewolf and the abilities of an Admonere and I can handle that pretty well." I retorted, earning a laugh from Stiles and a snort of amusement from myself.