captured and saved

As I walked I thought to myself how did I become a cat and what am I going to do now?Then another question popped into my head, what do I even look like?I walked to a steam and stared into the water.Hey no wonder I'm so small I'm just a kit with fur like spottedleaf!Suddenly a monster appeared  out on the street,Its just a car it won't hurt me as long a I'm not on the road. I thought until I felt a rope go around my neck "I'm being chocked!" I thought as I twisted and turned and yowled desperate for help.I looked at the car closer mousebrain! I told myself why didn't I  see earlier that it said animal control.Then suddenly a red cat jumped into the air and clawed the man who had me on a rope.Suddenly the rope snapped and I fell to the ground.I'M FREE!! I mewed as the man yelled with pain and fainted at the sight of his own blood pouring down his leg.The red cat padded towards me "come kit," she said "we will talk once we are away from danger".

     Finally we found a cave and stopped to rest and talk."Hello kit my name is cherrypelt I am the deputy of moonclan,. I got captured by twolegs and was put in a monster where I was able to free you and me. Now can I have your name and story so I can stop calling you kit?"Sure! I said quickly my name is uhhh......foxdung I dont have a name hmmm spot?I thought.Spot I finished in a polite tone to show respect to the one who saved me.Nice name cherrytail said in a cheerful tone."wow I cant believe the warriors are real,but what is moonclan it was never mentioned in any of the books?I'll ask that later though and I should probably act clueless about clans and stuff like that so cats don't get suspicious.Goodnight cherrytail I said sleepily,goodnight spot cherrytail responded also sleepily.After that I fell into a  deep sleep.....