moonclan and darkclan

Cherrypelt and I have been walking around for days.Cherrypelt keeps telling me that we are getting closer and closer each day but I'm not so sure because I can't see anything but houses.Oops I mean twoleg dens.I remember when cherrypelt gave me my first mouse two days ago, I hesitated at first, but hunger overpowered my commonsense and man it was sooo good!The warm and juicy blood all over your muzzle and it actually tasted like chicken.Finally we reached a forest full of apple trees,maple trees,blueberrybushes,and so many more.The air was fresh and sweet with a hint of mouse unlike the polluted and rat infested city.Cherrypelt suddenly sprinted over to a small mountain with me trying to keep up.

     When we retched the top of the top of the montain I looked up and saw the moon but it was 20 times the normal size of the moon."Wow I said that is one big moon!" 

       "yea it is a big moon" cherrypelt said, "thats why we are called moonclan".This is moonclan!!I  said in surprise.I took a look another around there was endless hills and mountains filled with trees and well not any trees it was like a mix of thunderclan,windclan,and the tribe."Yea isn't it amazing!" cherrypelt responded with glee.See way over over there, the area with evergreen trees and swamps  that's were darkclan is  cherrypelt said.The moon and sun don't shine there so that's why they are called darkclan.No one really knows how the clans came to and there are to many versions to tell some say a group of cats came from a lake and made our clans and some say one cat had a came from starclan and gathered a bunch of cats."Well enough chatter lets go home!" cherrypelt finished  and dashed down the mountain into the thick overgrown forest were moonclans camp was.... 

comment if you want me to write more I do not own the warriors