2

The emojis have nothing to do with this btw
The next morning joss woke up. She climbed out of bed and put in her bland uniform. She went downstairs and sat on her phone which she had bought herself. She packed no lunch and ate no breakfast. The only time she would eat was at dinner when she was forced to.
She left the house at 8:00 and began her miserable walk to school. She entered the school and sat down in a corridor. Alone. A boy sat across from her. He looked very sad. She didn't care, he didn't care about her. But he had a few bruises. She wanted to care but didn't see the point. Evan woke up that morning and trudged into the living room where he got the daily beating from his sisters. He made his way back to his room which was originally an office.so it was very small.  He out in his bland uniform and left the house with an apple and a few pieces of bread in his bag. He had His phone in hand hoping for a text from joss. when he arrived at school he sat down in a corridor. A very pretty girl, in his eyes, sat across from him. How can someone that pretty be so alone. He noticed the sadness in her eyes when she looked up at him and plastered on a fake smile. He knew he had something in common with this girl. What was it. Maybe it was just because they were both sitting in a corridor alone. The bell rang and they both trudged off to first block.

Very cliche I know. They're sitting across from eachother without knowing. If you haven't figured it out, they go to the same school. Love you, leave you
-N