11

"Merry christmas" yelled Ezra. It's been four years since Ezra and Jordan first met. They were happily engaged with a baby on the way.
"Merry Christmas" yelled Jordan
The day was filled with joy. Friends visited, the little of family visited and some people stayed for dinner. Many gifts were opened and traded. The day was filled with not one bit of sorrow.
The friends they had were their family and they had a lot of support towards the couple. Ezra had eventually stopped blaming himself for his friends deaths and Jordan decided she wasn't a mistake only her timing was.
A few months later Jordan gave birth to a beautiful boy, Evan lee crib. He had ezras beautiful smile and golden curls but Jordan's nose and bight blue eyes.
Skip 5 years
It was evans first day of school and Jordan was due to go in to labour for the second time of her life any day now.
That day happened to be the second day of Evan starting school. She was rushed into the hospital. A few hours later she was giving birth. But there were some difficulties. Ezra had to leave the room. About an hour later a doctor came out.
"I'm sorry, but your wife I-is dead"
Ezra burst into tears. He hadn't cried this much in forever. It was his faul he thought to himself. He got to visit his baby girl, who would grow up without a mother. Joss Jordan cribb. He couldn't cope. His children were taken from him a few months later. They were taken the same place he was as a child. He couldn't handle it. He had to change for the better parts in life. He changed for his children. So they wouldn't grow up how he did. In the getto, no friends, no family. He changed just for those two people and he got them back.

So that's it. The end of this short story. I'm sorry this shit made no sense. It was sort of just like me putting my shit down in a story. You know. Bits of it relates to me. Yeah. So like if you want a certain part done. Like: the wedding, engagement, birthday parties, the kids getting taken, Ezra changing, Jordan's view from heaven, how his friends died or like their past story. Just ask. So yeah anything more you want done about this just comment or message. Ok Thankyou guys so much ps it does say completed but if you guys request that stuff for me to add. I will do so. Thankyou so much. Xx
-N