Chapter 5

hello, my sexy french fries!!! 

god, i never know what to say on these, i am so boring.

my best friend is writting a story called 'Story Of My Life' you should go check it out.. its on her page. Haley_vredenburgh14, go check it out..

ok bye!!

.

Harry's POV

i was on  my way home when  Louis texted me

LOUxx- Harry!! help we are being attacked!!! 

Me- lou?!?! what the fuck!! i am on my way home!

i drove as fast as i could to the house. i parked in the drive way and ran up to the door and tried to open it. i heard screaming on the other side and i fialy got the door open. it was being bloked by, a couch. wtf?. i got passed the couch and the house was a mess..

"Lou!!, Carter!!!???" i yelled for them

"Harry!??!" i heard Carter yell from the kitchen. i ran in there and found her, and Louis huddled up in the corner with a scared look on thier faces.

"what the hell happened?!?" i yelled

"we..we got..a monkey..from..the zoo...and it..wont..stop..throwing thngs!" Louis whined. they got a Monkey!!!!! they are in big trouble.

"where is the monkey!?" i asked

"he ran upstairs in to yours and Louis' room" Carter said

i ran up the stairs and entered my room, and oh hell no. that monkey is dead.

"come here you damn monkey!!" i yelled at him. he was knocking over the pictures of me and kou and the boys.

"CRASH!!!" the monkey just broke my tv. NO!! 

"get the hell back here!" god. he ran into the bathroom, and i shut the door. i had him trapped. i slowly opened the door and saw him stitting in the bathtub.

"oh come here" i said to him. i walked over and grabbed him and he climed on my head. we walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen to where the idiots are.

"got him" i said once i entered the kitchen 

"oh, thank god, i thught we were gonna die" Lou said

"well, were tierd and were just gonna go to bed-" i cut carter off

"not so fast, you too" i said

"please don't yell at us" Louis pleaded

"i am not gonna yell, i just want to talk to you" i said calmly

"ok" the said at the same time. we went into the living room and sat on the couch. well kinda, it was upside down.

"i thought i told you guys we could not get a monkey, why did you not liste to me?" i asked them

"well when you left to go to the store, Carter said we were going to go get a monkey. i told her that you said no, and that you are basically her dad so she has to listen to you, but then she reminded me, since we are dating i am basically her dad to and i can make choices too. so i decided to get a monkey." louis said

"yea, but we did not know it was gonna go crazy and destroy the house" Carter added

" ok, well i am going to go drive the monkey back to the zoo, while you guys clean up this mess. when i get back i will help you guys, yea?"

"course" the both said

i got up an dwalked out the house to my car. do i put a monkey in a carseat or something? or what...ummm, i'm kinda just gonna let him climb around i guess.