Chapter 11

hello, my sexy french fries!!!! it has been a long time since i have updated, and i am sorry. 

today is the frist day back from break for me and i hate i. 

skool sucks and it is always gonna suck, even my grandmother says that skool is worthless, soo why have it?

anyways..

enjoy:)

.

Niall's sexy POV:)

she is so pretty.

i have been staring at her all day..does that sound like i'm a crepper? oh well. she is o pretty wither long hair, and beautiful eyes. the way she walks, and the way she talks. oh god i think i am in love. but it can never happen because management would never allow it.

i just met her too, but i feel like i have known her forever. i have never had a real conversation with her, but i can't help but feel like she is my best friend, like she is the one i am going to date, the one i am going to marry , and grow old with.

and anyways, she doesn't like me...

ik what you are thinking, 'how can she not like you, your Niall Horan' but let me tell you something, not all people will love you or like you just because you are famous. if you think everyone loves you, your big headed, and i an NOT big headed, just saying.

i just really want to be her boyfriend, but it is also illigal. sh is underaged. i am 20 and she is, well under 18. lets jut say that.

but i don't care i am going to make her mine, no matter what other people think. and i think i have the perfect plan.

.

Harry's POV

Management sucks. they are making my 'date' Kendall Jenner. (A/N sorry, i am a larry shipper) i am supose to go with her and her family to a ski hill, the SAME ski hill me and Lou went to last year. (i am not sure if it was the same or not, but lets just pretend, kay.) i don't want to go tho. i want to stay with Lou, and the boys, and Carter. 

but i think when we are on the ski lift i will just push her off, maybe make it look like she fell. whatever. i hope she falls on her face...ok, thats mean , so i hope she falls but does not get hurt, kay thats better...:)

.

.

hello, guys so what girl was Niall talking about? well i think it might be in the next chappter or in a few chapters

so i made this one short because i am in school and i did not want to write that much....cuz...yea.

BYE!!!!!!....AGAIN WITH THE CAPSLOCK....OK..BYE!!!!