chapter seven

(the rest of the chapters will be on 3rd view since I'm more used to it.. ;P)

When the crew was doing some plans on doing there mission -which was to steal some gems for the so called 'princess'- vanoss had been quite distracted. the others didn't actually understood why though so they shrugged it off. Or so they tried.

they couldn't help it. Vanoss was after all a talker, a blabbering buff man! He was suppose to be the one who makes some side jokes while explaining the plans but he was different now, all he did was to drift off with scared thoughts that since Evan can't even speak a word, Tyler had to do it himself 

you could say that Vanoss could have explained it much, much better

Although it was actually a bit funny seeing wildcat trying to do the vanoss impression though so I guess we have to give him props to that..?

As the others didn't understood why vanoss was acting strange, it was obvious that it was because of delirious and his conversation was. Truly, it has been bugging him ever since.

"For one month, if me being gone did not affect you, then I'll let you off."

What does he meant by letting him off? As in leaving him the fuck alone for the rest of eternity? I'm not even sure if Evan would like that..

"But if you failed. I'll be the one who'll take your life"

Well this, delirious had pointed it out quite perfectly. Its like a demon taking someone else' soul cause of a lost promise. As we all know delirious, he's a psychopathic man. Which means he'll basically kill you in no hesitation. Hell, he could kill twenty puppies and in no doubt can he easily sleep like a big, fat baby. What does he even want from vanoss? He could simply pick anyone but why on earth him?

Only delirious could know the answer to that of course. Perhaps he truly is a sadist, a homosexual sadist -if I may add- who gets great entertainment on scaring and torturing people, and perhaps enjoy a bit of blood in his mouth but even as that sounds like a good, scary description for delirious. Vanoss didn't gae a fuck. All he can care now is how did delirious terrified him.

Wait hold on.. why is Evan scared of him? What is he even afraid of? Delirious may be a serial killer but vanoss knows it to himself that he was a bit more expert than delirious, and to top it all off, he got friends covering his beautiful, wide back!

The thought of it alone had made Evan finally sighed in relief.

He was safe; he got friends to help him.

He's fine; delirious will be finally gone

He's relieved; he can go back to his normal self!

Or so he thought. Because right after he said it can he suddenly felt his heart-beat fasten. He unconciously arched his back.

He can't control himself.

All of the sudden, he was itching, itching to be touched by someone

He wants warmth

He have the urge to touch himself, he doesn't know why though. It seems like he can't stop himself. Why can't can't he stop?

Delirious

Vanoss moaned out of control as he rolled on to his bed before lowering his hand down to his shaft, but he had a feeling that that he should not. He resist himself, groaning outloud at the sudden pressure he's feeling right now

what is happening to him?

his body felt like burning, and the more he doesn't do anything, it gets worse.