chapter eight

"I wonder how vanoss got the hickey.." mini ladd wondered with wildcat

"Who knows? Anything can be possible for the reason of it" Tyler sighed, munching on his red apple as the both of the guys sat on to the counter, a comfortable silence met them.

But then of course someone had to ruin their beautiful moment. Someone who is behind their entrance door right now.

"Who could that be?" Mini asked more on to himself

"Here, finish it. I'll go get the door" the taller man said, giving the apple to the ladd before standing up with a sigh.

This fucker must not be like one of those bible reading shit. Wildcat thought to himself, dear lord do he hate them. Not because he's an atheist, goodness, he respect the religion as much as he respects his mother! its just because some people really do and went to pushed their religion up to hhis face.

But it wasn't. To his surprise, he had only see a scared stick man in front of him.

"U-uh.." the tall blondie stuttered out, his arms, shaking at his sides

"Uhh, may I help you?" Tyler asked confused.

"Ye-yeah, its uh" the blonde then looked around him anxiously

"What is it tree trunk?" Wildcat was gettting annoyed, well.. for the most part he always was, but that's not the point. He has no time for a long chinned cunt!

"D-Delirious want me to send a message for Vanoss!" The boy raised his arm out, a letter already crumbled in his hand.

"Delirious?" At first he was confused. Delirious? Who's--oh gosh..

Quickly had Tyler looked around, looking for someone specifically but he found no one. No one but the blondie infront of him, he took the letter out of his hand, looking at it as if it has a bomb in it.

"What is this for? A death threat?"

"I-I don't know, I didn't read it" the boy quickly replied.

Wildcat annoyingly chuckled. " Well then tell your boss to go fuck himself for me then--"

"W-wait! You want me to join with you inside? Well.. if you insist then, let's go!" The tall man then pushed along side with wildcat before shutting the door behind them, he let out a relief of a sigh

"Hey! Who says you can come i--"

"Shhhh" the unknown man hissed before silently creeping to a window, seeing that the shadow of the serial killer was now gone

"Hey isn't that your boss?" Tyler butted in, making the other man jumped a bit

"He's not my boss!"

"Oh yeah? Then wh-"

"He threaten me to slit my throat if I don't do what he says"

"Can you stop cutting me the fuck off!" Wildcat then hollered, his face red in anger.

"Hey wildcat, who's on the door?" Nogla asked, walking towards to the both of them

"Another victim of the gay-lirious"

"Oh, he bit you too?"

"N-no! I was just sending his message" the blondie explained

"Yeah, give it a look" Wildcat gave the letter to nogla as the stranger was suddenly freaking out once again

"It's for only vanoss and v-vanoss only!" He squeaked out.

"Is it really?"

"Yes!"