PART 1

Big Bang were on their way to their apartment after Made Final In Seoul Concert.All of them were so happy and talking to each other except Seungri that was looking outside,thinking about his love.His feeling.Suddenly,Jiyong poke him by side and make the younger turn his head
to mert the dragon curious face.

"Ri..You promise me to talk about something.What is it?" Jiyong ask which just make Seungri remember about their unfinish conversation backstage.

"Ahh...That one?Its nothing hyung." Seungri said looking down.

"Ri,you are terribly bad in lying you know?" Jiyong said frustrated.

"I'm not lying hyung..." Seungri try to deny it but Jiyong face somehow show that he is dissapointed.

'I'm sorry hyung,this love...will never remain in your heart,will never be accept by your soul and will be reject  by everyone.Let's just stay as how it is...Eventhough it hurt me..So much.' Seungri thought sad in his mind while his face is smiling to Jiyong.

After that,they stop talking as the car stop at their apartment.

"Everyone do well today!" Their manager said.

"Gomawo." All of them said together then walk out to their apartment.

"Finally!I can drink my wine calmly tonight." Top said.

"I wanna go to the church tommorow!" Daesung said happily.

"Ermm...I wanna...Meet Hyorin." Youngbae said shyly make all of them tease him.

"What about you Jiyong?" Top ask to him.

"Hurm..I was thinking to just.." Suddenly he got cut.

"I know!You wanna meet Nana right?!" Youngbae said loudly.

"Ehhh...Hyung!Why you didn't tell us about you having a girlfriend!" Daesung said shockingly.

"Bae...seriously did you need to tell everybody?" Jiyong said shyly.

"Its time to tell them.Don't think you can hide it any longer." Youngbae said make all of them laugh.

Seungri just ignore everything he had heard and quickly walk to his shared room with Jiyong to be prepared and go to sleep early so he didn't have to face him.

But,sooner Jiyong enter the room.

"Maknae...I miss sleeping while hugging you" Jiyong said then backhugging Seungri which make he feel shock and become a statue.

'Seungri...Fight it..He will never be yours.' Seungri thought then pull Jiyong hand away forcefully then take a step back to see Jiyong shock face.

"Ri?What happen?" Jiyong ask worry trying to grab his hand back but Seungri quickly pull his hand away.

"Ri?" Jiyong ask short.

"Let's just sleep apart from each other tonight hyung.I'm tired and my body feel sore." Seungri say cold.

"But..you never be like this.Ri?What happen?Did everything ok?" Jiyong ask sound hurt.

"Who is she?"

"Who?"

"That girl.Nana."

"She...Nana is my girlfriend..Why?"

"Why you never shared about her to me?"

"I..Seungri did I have to share it?I will let you guys know it sooner." Jiyong reply.

"Isn't you always say I'm the closest to you?Why you never tell me?Am i not your favourite maknae anymore?" Seungri ask.

"Ri..Please I just tired.Let's talk about this tommorow.Alright?" Jiyong said then preparing himself to go to sleep.

The next morning,Jiyong woke up to meet nobody beside him.

"Seungri?" He call slowly but no answer.He then wear his clothes and walk out to the dining room to meet Youngbae.

"Bae?Where is Seungri?" Jiyong ask.

"Eh??Isn't he is sleeping in your room?" Youngbae ask shock.

"He wasn't there.." Jiyong said but then Daesung interrupted.

"He message me yesterday he want to sleep at his friend house for a while.Relaxing he say.."

"Are we making he feel tired?" Top said came out of nowhere.

"Let him..He must want to have sometime with his friend." Youngbae said but Jiyong doesn't seem to agree with it.

After the breakfast,Jiyong grab his phone and send message to Seungri.

To : Riri
Why aren't you back?Where are you?

He wait but then no reply.He send again.More and more messages but Seungri didn't seem to reply it at all which make Jiyong frustrated.

'Shit...why am i so worry about you.Not like you are a baby that need to be taken care of.' Jiyong shrug of Seungri matter from his mind and continue to write his lyric but he mind can't seem to focus no matter how hard he try.

He then frustratedly throw away the pen and then fall backward on his bed.

'Why is he seem so out lately?' Jiyong thought try to flashback how weird Seungri acting lately.

As he was thinking,he didn't realize time was now 7 p.m. and Seungri still out of sight.

Jiyong then take decision to call him finally but his call was rejected not going into the voicemail.Which mean Seungri intendly to reject the call which make him kinda upset.

Jiyong wait until 9 then he heard front door open signing someone came home and its no other then the person he was waiting for  one day.

As Seungri emter the room,he stop at his place to see Jiyong sitting on a sofa in their room,leg crossing and looking at his phone with dark eyes.

"You are late."

"I'm sorry."

"Where had you been?"

"Friend house."

"Why didn't you reply my message?"

"I just read it just now."

Then Jiyong look at him sharply.

"Why did you reject my call?" Silence.

"Lee Seung Hyun.I'm asking.Why did you reject my call?!" Jiyong raised his voice a bit.

"Did..Did I have to...have to answer every single call from you?"

Jiyong eyes popped out.

"Wha..What?" He ask not believing his ears.

"I need my privacy.I need my space." Seungri said looking at the wall.

"Seungri!I'm your leader I need to know where you are every second of your breathing!" Jiyong shout as he feel unbelieveable that Seungri actually dare to reply him back.

"If you can keep your girlfriend as a secret.Why can't I have my own secret and privacy too?" Seungri said and his eyes look hurt.Jiyong was taken aback.

"But..But i'm your hyung.I need..to take care of you." Jiyong said a bit stuttering.

"I'm 25 years old and I'm old enough to take care of myself.Don't treat me like a baby." Seungri said coldly but only God know his heart was wrentch.

Jiyong gasped unbelieveable then breathe out heavily.He feel so shock and hurt.He just want to take care of Seungri.But,seems like his care and love was just burdening him.It was no use.

"Then let's not bother each other and stay as bussiness person as how you want.I will not bother in your privacy anymore." Jiyong said look dark then he walk pass Seungri and Seungri swear he could feel the dark aura around Jiyong.The door closed roughly leaving Seungri alone in ther darknest.

'That not what I mean hyung...' Seungri whisper then fall on the floor hugging his knees crying.

TO BE CONTINUED.