PART 5

As the person who was in charge of the wedding finish reading all sort of things,now its time for Seungri to play the piano for them to wear the rings together.But as the announcer call his name,nobody can find him.

"Where is Seungri?" Jiyong ask panic to Youngbae that suddenly run like he just saw a ghost.

"Ji..Jiyong..Maknae left the church.." Youngbae said slowly but make Joyong sound a bit loud.

"What?!" Jiyong said really shock.Why would Seungri left his important day like this.

"Can you detect where he is?" Jiyong whisper but Youngbae just shake his head.
But then Daesung run in and now he seem like he just saw an angel fall down.

"Hyung!Ri...Ri left with car!He drove it!" Youngbae and Jiyong eyes become bigger.

"What do you mean?!Everyone know Seungri was trauma to drive since the accident in 2011!"

"But he did!He take the key I left at the personal room!" Daesung said and this enough to make Jiyong stop the wedding.

"I'm sorry Nana..But let's stop for a while.Seungri is missing." Jiyong whisper to Nana.

"What do you mean?He will come back soon.Just replace him with Taeyang oppa."
Nana said.

"But..I can't keep going on without maknae here.I'm so sorry." Jiyong apologize which make Nana somehow angry.

"What do you mean?I am your bride.You are supposed to think about me then him!?" She said sound a bit angry.

"I'm sorry ladies and gentleman,the wedding will be paused for a while since..." Suddenly Top rush in through the door for bride to walk on the aisle with a horror face.

"Top..Hyung?" Jiyong said the Top run as fast he can to him ignoring all the eyes.

"Its Ri!Its Ri!" He shout shaking Jiyong violently.

"What Ri Hyung!?" Jiyong said worry.

"Seungri got into an accident!!" Like a world turn upside down,Jiyong collapsed luckily Youngbae was there to catch him.

"Mak...Maknae.ah.." Jiyong said out of breathe.

"Where..Where hospital did they send maknae to hyung?!" Daesung ask but Top just shake his head.

"Maknae..Maknae..was stuck inside the car." Top then in no time grab all of them and drove as fast as he can to Seungri accident scene.As its getting nearer,they can see many people around.

As the car lock open,Jiyong run out through the crowded until he reach definately infront of the car.He saw...He saw his maknae..His Seungri was inside the upside down car...

"Seungri!!!!!!" He shout the run to the car.

As he reach the driver window that already break into thousand pieces,he try to get a hold of Seungri.

"Ri!Ri!Can you hear me!?" Jiyong shout shaking Seungri making his body move and his eyes fluttering open.

"Hy..Hyung..." He look around and he saw he was stuck inside the car and fire was on.

"Hyung...Hyung...Go...Go away!" Seungri shout as soon as he realize Jiyong was getting nearer into the car.

"No!!I won't left you here!" Jiyong said the crawl inside the car.

"Hyung!!No!!This car will explode!Hyung!!Go away!!" Seungri pushing Jiyong away but Jiyong ignore it and were struggling to open the seatbelt that stuck.He then grab a broken pieces of mirror and try to hit the lock numerous time but nothing happen just his hand bleeding.

"Hyung!" Seungri shout Jiyong didn't stop.

"Hyung!!Stop it!You are bleeding!" Seungri shout but then Jiyong shout back.

"I don't care!!I will get out soon as you are out!Fucking stupid seatbelt lock!!!" Jiyong cursed and suddenly the car make a small exploding sound which make Jiyong hug Seungri tightly.

"Hyung!Go!Please!" Seungri plead crying.He don't want Jiyong get hurt.Its the last things he want in his life.

Just then Youngbae,Top and Daesung run toward the car but got stop by the police.

"Let we go!!That is out maknae!" Top shout.

"We really sorry sir!But it was too dangerous!" He said left them standing there struggling.

On the other side,inside the car,Jiyong was trying all sort of way to get the seatback lock unlock but its like fate didn't heling him.

Seungri is out of breathe as the smoke invade his lung same as Jiyong that look getting weak.

"Ri...Ri...Please...Please let's get out..Don't...Don't leave me alone..Please...I need you.." Jiyong said crying in defeat.

Seungri just relax his weak body and grab Jiyong face softly make his crying face looking at him.

"Hyung..Jiyong hyung...Listen..I know..I'm a bad maknae...I know i always pick a fight with you,make you angry,tease you,make you jealous...I know i was a huge burden to you..But..Hyung..I'm not someone worth to die for...Please hyung...Go out...Its ok...its ok...Everything gonna be alright.." Seungri said try to stay as calm as possible.

"Ri...I'm so sorry...I'm really sorry...Actually...Actually I was doing all the wedding things with you is because...Because i love you..I love you so much!" Jiyong confess which suddenly make Seungri burst crying back.But not because of sad,its happiness.

"Ri..Please...Please don't leave me...Please.." Jiyong beg Seungri.

"Loving you is everything I had.Kwon Jiyong,would you be my husband forever?" Seungri said out of nowhere but Jiyong just nodded so many times.

Then Seungri gently kiss Jiyong lips with his eyes full with tears.He then pull back,too tired to move his body already.

"Then..This wedding is complete.Thank you hyung.For letting me have the moment that I get to choose everything.Like my wedding." Seungri said smiling.

Then fire fighter arrive and they were asking Jiyong.

"Sir..Please come out!" The man said after Jiyong struggling to stay inside the car.

"No!!I want to stay here with maknae!" He shout like a mad woman.

"We have to save you sir.Please.Cooperate with us." That man plead him but Jiyong just shook his head.

"Jiyong.." Seungri call him by name make he look at his shock.

"Go.Go and have a wonderful life.Go my dear.We will meet later.Up there.I will wait for you." Seungri said smiling knowing that no way that man can save both of them at this time.

"No..Ri..I can't..You are my air...I can't breathe without you!" Jiyong deny crying.

Seungri then grab Jiyong hand and suddenly gave it to the firefighter.

"No!!!!" He struggle but then before he was fully pull out,Seungri speak a word that will haunt him forever.

"Take care.I love you until my last breathe Kwon Jiyong." He said it smiling then his hand that was tight in Seungri hand break like a break knot.

"Seungri!!!!!!" Jiyong shout then the last thing he saw was Seungri smiling face toward him then the car exploded.

"Anniya!!!!Nooo!!!!!Seungri!!!!!Hajimaa!!!Kajimaa!!please don't go!!!" Jiyong was in histeria looking at the exploding car infront of his eyes that were taking away his love of life.His Seungri.

TO BE CONTINUED