PART 3

Day goes by and the wedding day is nearing which mean Seungri left with just a plenty time more with Jiyong.Seungri use all his time wisely.Yes.Not lying he was really hurt when he help Jiyong to post all his wedding card,choosing the theme,wedding suit.But,today is the most painful things he need to endure.Today is the last day he will spend with Jiyong and he need to choose the ring for the wedding.You must be wandering why is Seungri and Jiyong is choosing everything?Nana is too busy and she say she was ok with anything as long as Jiyong will be her's forever.

Seungri and Jiyong walk inside the store together and look through all the ring.Of course Jiyong will find the exclusive one and only a pair in the one.Fashionista.

As he found a ring he like he quickly grab Seungri to sit and he ask the lady to pick the rings he want.(In the photo)

"Ri,try to wear it." Seungri eyes popped out the  he quickly grab away his hand.

"Hyung!Why me?" Seungri ask and Jiyong just laugh.

"Ri,your hand size is like a girl.Thats why if it fit you mean it will fit Nana perfectly.Arraso?" Seungri nodded and slowly give his hand to Jiyong.

Jiyong slowly slide up the ring to his finger and Seungri watch the movement.Is this will be the first and last Jiyong putting a ring on him.He feel like he was at his heaven.Feeling like he was the one who marrying Jiyong.

'God,please..take care of this guy heart.' Seungri said looking away wiping his tears as Jiyong was talking about something to the lady.

'Give me a strength to face this please.' Seungri beg God in his mind.

"Ok good.Let just take this one.Its pretty." Jiyong said smiling not realizing Seungri red eyes.

"Jiyong hyung..Can we go back?" Seungri ask not looking at him.

"Ri??Today is the last day i'm single.Let's enjoy it.Alright?" Jiyong plead Seungri and make the younger just sigh.

'Last day.Its the last day Seungri.Make use of it.Be near to him as much as you can.Because after tomorrow you guys will be left as Hyung and Dongsaeng.Your love,if you can't say it through your mouth,say it through your heart.Make him happy until the last.Thats the only chance you have.' Seungri though deeply then just smile and say "Let's have all the fun you want hyung!" He said jumping up and down the Jiyong link his hand on Seungri shoulder.

They do so much things,from bowling,to eating sushi,going into a playground,playing with the drink machine,cinema,and they both were really happy.Just for a second Seungri forget that he was his hyung and for a second he treat Jiyong as his lover.

Both of them were holding each other and laughing while walking to their car,

"Hyung!Do you saw that girl face when you flirt with her!?That totally busted!Hahaha..." Seungri laugh.

"Not funnier then you making a panda motion when we grabbing the popcorn.Hahahah!" Jiyong said then put the car key inside the keyhole then start the engine.

Jiyong drove off from the parking lot to their apartment that soon will left only four people.In a few hours.

Seungri stop laughing and somehow he felt this uneasy feeling came back.He hate this feeling.The feeling of insecure.The feeling of something gonna be take away from him.He hate it so much.Yet he can't stop the feeling.

"Seungri...I'm gonna miss this moment.Thank you..Thank you so much for being here...I was really glad you are my maknae." Jiyong say once their car arrive at the apartment.

"Starting tommorow...I'm..I'm going to be someone husband.." Seungri heart clench.

"And it might make we will lost time to be together.Thank you...Thank you for all the memories maknae.." Jiyong was in tears.He don't know why.He just...Feel to sad to left Seungri.

"Jiyong hyung...You will be a better husband and dad for your children.Promise me that you will be happy afterward and find me if you need to talk arraso?I'm always here..Here for you.Forever." Seungri said then hug Jiyong that hug him back.

'Letting you having your happiness,is my dream,even if you are having that happiness,without me.' Seungri thought then burried his face and inhale the smell of Jiyong neck that he will really miss so much.

'How am I going to live without this smell anymore?How am I going to survive without your touch anymore?How am I going to survive without you blabbering anymore?How?' Seungri thought sadly and cry more badly until he feel really sleepy in Jiyong embrace.Just about when he want to pull away the hug and walk in,suddenly Jiyong pick him up in bridal style and walk him inside the apartment to their room then he put Seungri slowly on the bed.

"Hyung..I'm not asleep yet.You can just let me walk..Aigoo.." Seungri said but Jiyong just smile.

"Just practicing for my ceremony tommorow.." Jiyong said looking down.

Seungri smile fade away.

'Ah..For practicing only.Seungri,why you always flutter for something not important as that.He just use you to practice for their ceremony tommorow.Stupid.' Seungri thought then tears fall down.

Seungri then lay down on the bed and hug himself.Just after a few minute later he felt a pair of hand hugging his body.

"Tonight..Tonight is the last I can sleep with you..Right?" Jiyong said sadly then he burried his face into the crook of Seungri neck make him whimper a bit.

"I'll miss how i use to cuddle with you like this..Hugging you,Pulling you to my embrace,teasing you..You had given me so much memories maknae..I'm grateful...Thank you..." Jiyong said the kiss Seungri forehead and end up drove off to the dreamland while Seungri was stfuggling try not to hiccup as he was controlling his voice to avoid sound of his surrender coming out.

'How can fate be so sweet but cruel at the same time?'

TO BE CONTINUED.