PART 2

The next morning Seungri walk out to the dining room like a dead zombie.

"My God Seungri...Did you ever sleep yesterday?" Youngbae ask shock to see the eyebag under Seungri eyes.

"Nothing hyung." As all of them were eating,Jiyong just came back home.

"Ji?Ain't eating?" Youngbae ask him which make Seungri stop scooping his rice as he heard Jiyong name.Jiyong look over Seungri at the table then just said.

"Its ok Bae.I had eat outside." Jiyong said then walk to their room.

Seungri just look at his food and not bother to scoop it again.

"What with Ji?" Top ask while munching his bread.

"Hyung I'm done.I'm going out for a while.Be back later.Bye" Seungri said and just walk out slowly leaving their apartment.

"They fight." Daesung suddenly said.

"What?How did you know?" Youngbae ask curiously.

"Everytime when Jiyong hyung is not in mood,maknae will go and make him happy back.But no,now he is running away." Daesung say finishing his tea like a detective.

"Aigo...You sure spying on them aren't u?" Top said which make Daesung chuckle but Youngbae was worry about Jiyong.

"Should we help them?" Youngbae ask their opinion.

"Nah..Let them.They will know how to be back together again.Just give them some time." Top said then Daesung just nodded.

Youngbae just left the issue as how Top suggest.

'Maybe they can sort out this by themself.'
Youngbae thought then walk into his room.

Day by day,Seungri and Jiyong really driving apart and the distance between them is really getting far.Seungri always came late at night when Jiyong is asleep,and Jiyong always go out in the morning when Seungri not awake yet.

It seems like both of them trying hard to no to meet each other.And that situation goes on until now.

Today they had a dance practice for Bang Bang Bang and to be honest,Seungri didn't messing up the dance but Jiyong keep on reminding him,scolding him,its not that he want to do that but he just want to communicate with Seungri but he just receive "Yes hyung.I'm sorry." everytime he scold him.

At the end of the practice,Seungri seems out of breathe and tired.As he was about to stand up and pick the water bottle,suddenly someone offering him one and he accept it gladly.He drink it fast then breathe out heavily.Too tired maybe.Just about he want to say thank you,he eyes popped out when Jiyong is sitting beside him,drinking his water.

"What are you looking at maknae?" Jiyong ask Seungri not looking at him then Seungri quickly change his view to the bottle that seems interesting.

"No..Nothing hyung...It...It just that...I thought..You hate me.." Seungri said shakingly.Yes.Truthfully he always avoid Jiyong is because he don't want to ruin his mood because what happen between them.

"Why would I hate you?" Jiyong aks questionable face.

"About...About what we talk before...I'm..I'm sorry for being rude." Seungri said bowing his head.

"I don't feel hurt at all.Hence you are right about it.Maybe i was to protective over you." Jiyong said sigh.

'No hyung..Please be more protective all over me.Only me.' Seungri thought.

"Hyung...Can..Can i make it up all the time we waste before...?" Seungri ask.

Jiyong act like his thinking then suddenly a smirk appear on his face.

"Yes you can...How about...." Jiyong mouth came closer to Seungri ear and he whisper.

"Tickling?" He breathe make the boy shiver.

"What??" And suddenly Jiyong grab Seungri and tickling him everywhere on his body make all the Big Bang members join them too.

"Aaa....Hahahaha...Hyung stop!!" Seungri was laughing and seriously he feel at heaven.It had been a long time since he was laughing this freely.

After all the tickling season,Youngbae said "Group hug!" And all of them were hugging Jiyong and Seungri in the middle.

"We miss you guys interaction you know!" Top said loudly.

"I miss my Tom and Jerry show!!" Daesung said and all the people in the room just laugh and feel touch to the scene.Because Big Bang is like a real brother.They are warm and really full of love.

After the sort up they both become close together back and Youngbae was really relieve that what Top said was right.

Jiyong and Seungri become like brothers back and everyone feel like everything is alright and perfect.Seungri feel like he is in heaven because he manage to make it up to the boy that he love so much.But,fate always envy us.

One day,on a spring day,Jiyong was going through a wedding dress on his laptop.Seungri came in the room and jump onto the bed beside Jiyong.

"Hyung..Whatcha u doing?" He ask cutely which make the elder smile and pat his head.

"Ri..Be happy.You will receive you sister in law in next month." Jiyong said smiling at the laptop screen and he did not turn his back to see Seungri happy smilr drop.

"Sis..sister in law?" Seungri said stuttering.

"Yeah!We will give you so many baby and I wish they will look like youu.So cute!" Jiyong said imagining things.

"Ah..Yeah of course..Hyung are handsome and Nana was pretty." He said but somehow Jiyong can't detect that his voice is fading.

"Come on Ri!Help me choose the boutique.I can't even make the decision at all since 2 hours ago." Jiyong said chuckling to himself.Seungri just wipe his tears and thought to himself.

'Let we be happy for a month left for me to be your silent lover hyung.' He smile sadly and then bring the laptop near to him and keep on suggesting the best for Jiyong.

If he can't have the perfect wedding he want with Jiyong,at least he got the experience to arrange the wedding like he is marrying.Its alright?Right?Let he be in his world for a while is ok right?

TO BE CONTINUED.