PART 6 (FINAL)

It had been 3 years after Seungri dead.Big Bang was going through their daily routine.Today was 12 December of 2015,they were here,stabding infront of Seungri thombstone for a memorial event.

"Happy Birthday Seungri!" All of them said happily but in tears.

"Seungri...We all came..We had done a good job with out comeback.But still..we miss you soo much." Youngbae said crying.

"Seungri?Are you listening?Hyung miss you...Nowadays nobody there to taste my food anymore.Nobody there to buy me Doraemon accesories anymore.Maknae yah...I miss you so much." Daesung said sliding to the ground.

"Seungri..Hyung here not gonna cry.Cause I know you are doing well there.Be happy alright?We will soon be together.Just matter of time." Top said looking at the thombstone.

Jiyong then walk toward the thomstone,he bring out a panda bear from his bag and put it infront it.

"Ri?Remember when I scold you for having so much panda bear at our apartment?Ita funny how I am the one collecting it now.It had been a lot in our room.How good it can be if you are here too.Ri..I miss you..Too much..Too much until it hurt everytime I breathe.." Jiyong said looking at the bright smiling face picture of Seungri.

"Jiyong..Its ok.He is at a better place now.Let's get going?" Youngbae hug his bestfriend shoulder tenderly and smile.

All of them then walk away from the thombstone leaving Seungri there,resting in peace.

Daesung make and effort to turn his head back looking at the thombstone for the last time,then he saw smiling Seungri,standing there,in white suit and his black hair waving at him.

The last word that manage to get to his ears even from far away is "Take care hyung.I love you." Then he turn infront smling.He know,anywhere they go,Seungri was there,fighting and routing for them until the end.

THE END.