PART 4

Seungri wake up after an hour of sleeping amd he saw his sleeping angel still in his deep wonderland.He slip out from his touch and look at his sleeping face while standing beside the bed.

'Today is the day.The day that I need to accept the fate.Fate that you will never be mine,and my love will left unconfess.Just like this..' Seungri thought lifelessly.

Seungri take a warm bath,then putting on so much make up to cover his pale face and dark eyebag.He look like a zombie.But it just for today.He need to look good.As Jiyong maknae.

As Seungri finish he walk out from the washroom to meet confuse dragon on the bed.

"Hyung?" Seungri call him.

"Ri?Is today my wedding?" He ask.

"Yes hyung.Your wedding is today 11 December." Seungri said lifelessly.

"Why?Why do I feel..Somehow scared and unhappy?" Jiyong ask confuse.

Seungri sigh and walk near him.

"Hyung..You are just nervous.Don't worry.You will do your best there.Don't be nervous.She gonna accept you cause you are perfect." Seungri said sincerely.

"Thank you Seungri..For comforting me..I hope what you say is true.." Jiyong said and finally smile then he walk to the bathroom to get ready.

Jiyong wedding start at 7.Yes,at night.Because Jiyong said its gonna be really hot to do at day time.

After the make up process and Seungri help Jiyong with the suit,Jiyong come out look so...Beautiful.Angel.

"How is it??" Jiyong ask nervous but Seungri stay silent.

"Why?Is it not nice?I told you we should get the black one!" Jiyong suddenly panic.

"Perfect." Seungri said slowly.

"What?" Jiyong ask again not hear it clearly.

"You look perfect in it hyung.So handsome." Seungri show a thumbs up then Jiyong sigh happily.

'How i wish i can keep this view only for myself.How i wish..Jiyong.' Seungri thought.

Jiyong then drove their way to the where the wedding gonne take a place.At a really huge church recommended by Daesung.

"Wow...Its huge.." Seungri gasped then all Big Bang members camr out running to them.

"Jiyong!!You look perfect today!" Youngbae tease his bestfriend.

"Well...Ri help me to dress up!So thats why!" Jiyong said proudly then link his hand on his neck.

"Hyung!Let's go inside to get some more touch up and look around!We don't want the groom to get lost inside the church right?" Daesung make a joke amd all of them laugh.Just Seungri laugh..Sound so fake.

As all of them enter the church,they were greet at the aisle.

"Wow..This is indeed...The most beautiful thing..I ever seen.." Jiyong gasp looking at the purplish theme around the church.

"Is this even a church?" Jiyong ask and all of them just laugh.

"But...Where is Nana?" Jiyong ask curiously.

"She is preparing.Jiyong..Be patient..You own her in an hour.." Top said and all of them were teasing him.

On the other side,Seungri was standing infront the aisle like a statue.It hurt.Hurt so much looking at all this.Making he remember that Jiyong will be someone else.Make him remember his defeat.

"Ri?" He didn't respond.

"Seungri!?" Seungri quickly turn his head to all his happy hyung.

"Eo..Why hyung?" Seungri ask awkwardly.

"Are you ok?You look pale." Daesung ask him concernly.

"Ani..Aniya..It just..I'm amaze..Thats all.Hehe.." Then all of them just laugh and back to their conversation.

Soon,Youngbae help Jiyong to touch up his make up a bit more while Daesung and Top were at the kitchen and here Seungri,at the church entrance,greeting every single person that come with Jiyong family's member.Somehow he feel like he is one of them.

As time passing by,they didn't realize the church was almost full and time to groom and bride to get ready to walk at the aisle.

"Ri..I need your help." Jiyong whisper to Seungri.

"What hyung?" Seungri ask back.

"Do I look good?Will everything go as plan?" Jiyong ask while looking at himself at the mirror.

"Hyung...You know it well..It was you hyung.You are perfectionist.No matter how hard the problem is,you always get to surpass it easily.Just go up there,smile and prepare yourself,breathe slowly and make sure don't shake.When Nana walk down the aisle with her father,look at her,no one else that moment.Make she feel like you love her more then everything else.Make she feel valueable." Seungri said looking at Jiyong trying hard to prevent the tears.

"Hyung..I..I had something to say to you.Its so important.I had been keeping it almost years and today I want to tell you that..Actually..I...I.." Then suddenly the bell for the groom to come out sound.

"Omo!Its time!Ri let's talk later alright?Come on!Accompany me." Jiyong said then left the room leaving Seungri feel lifeless inside the room alone.

"That..I love you." Seungri said lastly then fall on the floor.He miss the time.The last time he had to tell Jiyong about his feeling.The last chance.Now its gonna left just like this.

Seungri wipe away his tears because he know he need to stand there near the aisle with other.So Jiyong won't feel bad or worry where is he.As the song playing inside the church,Nana came in walking in her long dress with her father accompany beside.She look so..Beautiful.No wonder Jiyong fall in love with her.

'She was so perfect comparing to me.' As Seungri was looking at Nana that was walking,Jiyong can't somehow keep his eyes at Nana but he keep on searching for Seungri.

'Where is Seungri?Why I can't see him here?' As he look around,suddenly he saw Seungri,standing at the second floor of the church,hiding behind a pillar,and...Crying.

'Wait!Why is Seungri crying!?Is he that happy!?' Jiyong eyes popped out but then suddenly Nana already arrive at the end of he aisle beside him.He pick a hold of her hand and then turn his face slowly to look at Seungri back,but he was lost.Seungri was out of sight.

'Where the fuck is Seungri?!' He thought shock.

TO BE CONTINUED.

"