Bad Things In Life [Short] | OOR's Toru

You had found out just a few hours ago. A phone call from the hospital that told you the terrible news. Currently you were sitting on the far end of the sofa with Toru's head on your lap and his body laying on the rest of the seats. You were playing with his bleached hair, running it through your fingers and twisting in around them comfortingly. Toru wasn't crying he just told you and them you both got into this position before either of you could get upset. You wanted to cry, but you knew that that would be a bit selfish as your not the one who can't have kids. You did't want to make Toru feel bad or more upset for something he can't help, so you just stayed silent. Brushing through his hair to a soft tempo, something that Toru loved and you would frequently do as a couple when he was upset.

Before long he was sick of being comforted and he sat up. You looked into his big warm eyes and could tell they were ones of pain. His big frame was sat next to you and his hair was all over the place from you playing with it. He pulled you into a loving hug, his arms so tightly around you that your ad no other choice than to bury your head in his neck. He rocked you both side to side and kissed your cheek sweetly.

"Toru, what... are we gonna do?" You worried to ask this question so soon but if you didn't say it now then you never would. Toru sighed.

"I really don't know, Y/N. I still... want kids even if there not mine." He said sadly and you could help but begin tearing up.

"No, I don't want anybody else's, everybody on this planet are dicks I only want you." You said shaking your head. "I want them just like you, I only want kids with you." You confirmed and repeated yourself as you weren't sure what you were really saying in your upset haze. He sighed and pulled you into a hug.

"We'll be okay, won't we? We still have each other." You curled into his embrace and he was right, you'll always have each other.