Sweet Little Peach | OOR's Toru

A/N: Please go watch the edit I made around I worked hard on it. Have a good day! <3

Pairing: Toru x Reader

Trigger Warning: None :)

Genre: Angst/Fluff

"Tell me, Toru." You begged, staring into his deep, warm brown eyes. He had a sad and worried look on his face, one you had never witnessed before. You placed a gentle hand against his cheeks. "Please, I need to know how you feel." He sat silent, staring down at the space between an intake of breath from him cutting through the silence. You sighed and got up from his lap. "I'm going to sleep." You said defeated.

You left the living room and entered your shared bedroom. You crashed onto the bed and rolled to the side furthest away from the door. You cuddled the black and white patterned duvet feeling more unloved and lonely than ever. 'why could he never return your expression of love? Why couldn't he tell you what you've been telling him for months upon months?' Before long you fell into a deep sleep, tear tracks running down your cheeks.

- The Next Morning -

"Y/n? Wake up my love." Your blonde boyfriend whispered. Shaking your shoulder to disturb your sleep. You sat up rubbing your eyes and Toru handed you a tray full with food. There was a plate of heart shaped pancakes, drizzled with syrup and covered in strawberries, accompanied with a milky cup of coffee and a note. You sat cross legged in front of each other, the tray resting on the bed between you. You looked up questioning to Toru but he smiled and nodded at the note with his handwriting saying:

y/n,

I know that what ever i tell you will never truly express how i feel for you. You're the kindest, sweetest, most caring person in the whole universe. You are far too good for this world and i promise every second i have on this earth i want to spend loving you. I'm sorry for how bad i am at showing you it, but i sincerely mean it.

will you marry me?

Your heart stood still. Your jaw dropped at those words and Toru giggled at your expression, rocking backwards to let it out. You blinked a few times to dismiss the tears in your eyes and to check that you actually read what you believed. Maybe it was a cruel illusions your eyes were playing on you, but when you looked up to see Toru, the sparkle in his eyes said otherwise. Taking a soft, sharp intake of breath, you stared back at him. You said nothing, your body dead in shock but your head began nodding up and down by a fraction. A grin surfaced onto the guitarists face, his eyes morphing into crescents. He took your hand lightly placing it to cup his cheek. "Y/n, my sweet little peach, I love you."

"I love you too..."