Take Me To The Top 1 | OOR's Toru

> This is set in London as I thought it would be easier for me to write about it. (Culture wise kinda thing).
> I also made the character like me (Gender/nationality...) I hope you don't mind. This is Kinda angsty, but it has a happy ending! Pairing: Toru and Y/n (reader)
> Y/f/n = Your full name. Y/l/n = Your last name.
> Trigger Warning: Violence and extreme fluff. hehe ^.^

Toru was excited, no more than excited. This would be the biggest show in a foreign country he's ever done, or possibly ever do. He was warming up backstage when the first call had come. The time was coming closer and the butterflies in his stomach had now turned into birds. You had arranged to meet up with him at soundcheck but that had long since passed. Toru was a little nervous but he dismissed it as a mishap. Perhaps you had slept through your alarm, or had to finish a workload. Or even the most likely, some bodyguard mistook you as a crazed fan and kicked you out. Although London is a huge city and brings lots of different companies and record labels who might possibly be interested in his band, he was only nervous about you. You had promised him to be there tonight. The two of you had become slightly distant on the lead up to this performance and he was determined to put on the best show ever in his lifetime. You had been dating for just over three years and Toru had organised the perfect surprise proposal later on tonight.

By the second and final call Toru was reunited with his band mates and ready to go on. The crowd were cheering and they could feel their favourite band's presence near. The strobe lights gave it away. Tomoya was given the go-ahead and he sneaked up on the stage and took the audience by surprise when he began slamming on his drums. Next was Ryota, he proudly jumped up and joined in with the commotion. Toru grabbed his guitar in his strongest hand and stepped onto the raised stage. The crowd cheered and as Taka was beginning to sing the start of their first song Toru began played his favourite guitar. His searched the stage for your beautiful face, trying to mostly concentrate on playing as even if he couldn't see you, you could see him and praise him later on.

Once they had finished the whole set they had left for backstage where you would be meeting them. As soon as he had stepped into their dressing room a man who most probably worked with his manager had grabbed his attention.

"Mr Yamashita, You had a phone call. I think it was your girlfriend." He picked up a towel from the counter and walked over to his phone with the rest of his stuff. He clicked onto you contact and it only rang for a couple of seconds til it was picked up.

"Hello, Is this a friend or relative of Miss Y/f/n? This is [Hospitals Name]." A young woman's unrecognisable voice spoke.

"I'm her boyfriend, has something happened? can I help you?" He spoke back nervously. The whole room turned to look at him when he spoke those words it all sounded like something was wrong.

"I'm sorry to say that Miss Y/l/n had gotten into an accident earlier today. She's in a critical condition." Toru's words got stuck in his throat and breathed a deep breath before replying.
"T-Thank you, I'll be there right away." Toru couldn't handle this kind of pain, you both have been blessed with being fairly healthy. The tears welled up his eyes but he held them back.
"What's wrong Toru?" Ryota asked.

"Y/n's hurt I have to go to the hospital." His said quickly as he grabbed his coat and wiped his eyes.

"I'll drive you, you don't look in the state to be concentrating." Taka offered.

"Um thank you." He accepted although he didn't really feel like he should be grateful for anything when the world has just done something so horrible to the one he loves most. The drive to the hospital was too long and painful. Toru tried to not sob as he didn't want to walk in there with puffy eyes and red, blotchy cheeks.

"Did they tell you what happened?" Taka asked as they pulled into the car park.

"No, but they said she was in a critical condition." He spoke sadly as he ran ahead of Taka and jogged into the building.

"Excuse me, I'm here for Y/f/n. I'm her boyfriend." She asked him to take a seat whilst she got someone to take them over to her room.

"Hey, stop it." Exclaimed Taka when he placed a hand on his best friends thigh to stop him from tapping his feet with nerves. Toru quietly apologised and quickly pushed his hair back with one hand, he must have looked a mess. His shirt was slightly wet with sweat, from both the performance and his panic when he ran til his body's limit. He had thrown a waterproof coat on top as although it was summer, the rain was not a very rare occurrence especially these last few nights.