Ailing | Crossfaith's Hiro

Pairing: Hiro x y/n

Trigger Warning: None

Genre: Angst

Her two little feet paddled into the room that her father and Ken were doing an interview. Hiro would be away on tour over the next month so decided to make the most of his time with his family and take them backstage at a festival with him.

The little half-Japanese girl was around average height for her age and had a good heart to match. But the worrisome look on her face gave Hiro the chills. "What is it y/d/n?"

"Mummy. She looks poorly." She spoke in broken English and Japanese as she switched between them frequently.

Hiro had a hunch. And apologised to the man holding the interview to check on his wife. She hadn't been feeling well these past weeks and had recently been resting a lot. He picked up his beloved daughter and carried her into the room which he had last see her and his wife in.

Before Hiro could get through the door he had seen y/n collapsed on the carpet. She didn't look comfortable so immediately the blue haired man assumed she had passed out.

Hiro carefully dropped y/d/n on the sofa near by and peeled off his jumper to place underneath y/n's head. He tapped her cheek to wake her up but was left with no response. He sternly told y/d/n to stay where she is whilst he dashed into another room to call an ambulance. Once he had left the room Kazu and Ken followed, noticing the distress on his face and in his voice.

Hiro dashed to y/n's side again as he rang 999. Ken took the initiative to pick up y/d/n as she seemed worried at the sight going on in front of her. He stroked her back and told her everything was okay as Kazu answered the questions from the paramedics. Hiro stroked his wife's hair and held her hand.

"Is she breathing?" Kazu asked from a standing point to Hiro. The bassist keeled his ear towards her nose and listened carefully.

"No." He panicked.