Fever [Short] | Crossfaith's Tatsuya

>In which you look after your sick boyfriend, Tatsu! Enjoy! <333

You were cuddled up in bed in the early morning with your boyfriend of 2 years, Tatsuya. He had his arms wrapped tightly around your body and your legs were intertwined together. Heavy breathing left the boy next to you's mouth and you looked over in worry. 

"Tatsu?" You asked quietly in case he was just in a deep sleep. You saw his body laying sloppily and sweat covered all over his face. His cheeks were read and his skin looked very pale and sickly. "Oh My god." You lightly shook him awake to check if he was okay. 

"Y/n?" He mumbled out. You pushed his pink fringe back and put your hand on his forehead checking for a temperature.  

"Fuck! Tatsu, you're burning up!" You said jumping from the bed to get a cold flannel and some paracetamol to ease the effects so you could work out what was wrong. He couldn't reply but instead just flopped an arm out from under the covers. You sat on the side of the bed, placing the flannel on his head and asking him to sit up momentarily to take the medicine. "Do you feel hot?" You asked, panicking. 

"Nah." He sighed, swallowing the tablet you gave. You helped pull his sweaty t-shirt over his head and got him to lie back and relax. You asked if he was tired but he just denied. You sat on the floor next to the double bed as you didn't want to take up any space. You stroked the side of his face and his chubby cheeks to soothe him. 

"You look really cute when you're sick." You laughed, playing with his fluffy short hair. he raised his eyebrows and let out a giggle before replying.

"I should try it more often if i get compliments like that." He smiled and you challenged him that you wouldn't let that happen. 

"I'd like to see you try."