Chapter 39

AN: Kind of missed the story so I couldn't help but update the WIP. I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to MamiLuciixX.  You asked for it so here you go! Try and keep it classy in the comments Ms. LucciixX and for the love of August Alsina please maintain your position. Queens should never lower themselves to clap back at subjects. Hope you enjoy this latest installment!

Cleo climbed the bus steps as bad vibes tagged teamed her from all sides. This was the first time she'd rode the bus home since Tech and she became official over a year ago. Since then he'd driven her to and from school. Their daily routine blocked at least seventy-five percent of the bullshit Coco loved to sling her way, since haterism had twisted her mental. You'd think that after three hundred and sixty plus days, the crazy bitch would have gotten used to her relationship with Tech by now, but no. With each passing day, jealousy turned her just a little more green. It also drove her to take cemetery chances by constantly riding on Cleo whenever she thought she could.

During the course of all of Coco's petty craziness Cleo had managed to maintain her level without having to step down to wreck shit. The success of her restraint, however wasn't contributed to patience. No, it came from the ability to stay in her lane and keep her zone free of bitches who loved to hate. Bitches like Coco. The only way she could maintain that strategy though was to have more than enough flexing distance to move around in. Tech's last minute business that afternoon had subtracted her to nothing but a hard stand still, while thoroughly dropping her in Coco's busted ass proximity.

Soon as she took a seat at the front of the bus, the bullshit began to fly.

"Tim?" Coco's high squeaky voice swerved recklessly from the back of the bus and collided with her ears. "Why your girl riding the bus today. Tech tired of her ass already?"

Cleo clenched her fist in her lap determined not to let Coco do the fool in her game room. The bitch lived for reactions, and she refused to let the ho get her weight up by feeding her. Besides, the last thing she needed was to get tossed from the bus or worse, behind a round a way throw back.

"Ain't no tellin'," Tim laughed, nastiness and shade dripping from his tone. "You know my boy playa made. He got 'bout ten bitches. What he look like worryin' 'bout how this bitch find her way back to the crib? 'Specially a bitch who's been tossed up by those motherfuckin' ese's in the Circle."

"Hell yeah, Coco!" Dre cosigned. "Don't know what the hell my boy was thinkin 'bout when he stop fuckin' with you to get at her. Bet her pussy lips damn near touchin the ground."

"Who the hell said he stop fuckin' with me, Dre?" Coco asked. "After he left your girl's spot around midnight last night, who back door you think he came creepin through? Talkin 'bout how he needed to lay in somethin soft before he took it to the house. Guess your girl's shit ain't that grade A. He didn't leave until it was time to take her tired ass to school."

"Girl, yo' ass a fool," Tim sputtered through loud unnecessary laughter.

"Shoot!" Coco's voice oozed attitude. "And it wasn't the first time, either!"

The last slick shit that slid from Coco's dick suckers, snatched Cleo down at least six levels. Thoughts of restraint and maintaining her rank, was shook to the left as she barreled to her feet.

"Say it again." Cleo shoved her way into the aisle, pushing her way pass other bus riders who were attempting to find a seat.

"Who the hell is PR throwback talkin to, Dre?" Coco yelled.

"You, Bitch," she ground out through gritted teeth. "Now run your dick sucker and let that same shit fly you was talkin before."

Folks who were seated and still standing began to cut the hell up in their attempts to egg shit on. Dre being the loudest of them all.