Chapter 2

It all began after I got into a fight with my oldest brother Brandon. I was really mad and decided to go for a walk. Alone. At night. Not a good idea. I've always been a careful girl, never really liked the bad girl lifestyle. I was content to play it safe and keep a low profile. So I should've known not to talk to the stranger that night. Even if he was really hot. He also seemed nice, but now I know he was just trying to charm me.  

"Hey beautiful" he said, catching me off guard. I looked around, panicking a little on the inside but being careful not to show it. "Hey, it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you," he lied, stepping out of the shadows. I let myself relax a little. He put an arm around my waist, and gave a sly laugh. I tried to pull away, but he just tightened his grip. "Come with me," he said. "No." "No? You dare tell me no? I'll give you one more chance. I said, come with me." "No," I said louder and more confident than last time. He slapped me across the face. Hard. "There more where that came from," he said, "Now come with me, or you'll be sorry." He dragged me over to a car parked on the curb, shoved me in, and locked the door. I curled up in a ball, too shocked and confused to cry, as we sped away.

^^^^{Jason}^^^^

^^^^{Jason}^^^^