Chapter 12

I showered and dressed, thinking about the events of the past few days.

I was kidnapped by a bipolar psycho freak, taken to Bora Bora, found out my family was being held hostage because of something my absent father did, and am about to try to rescue said family.

Along the way, I fell in love with my bipolar psycho freak of a kinapper, and then, if that weren't enough, I let him take my virginity. I knew I would regret that. I'm so frigging stupid sometimes.

"Abigail, hurry up, or our flight will leave without us!" Jason called, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, be patient!" I yelled back. I heard him sigh from the other room. Guys are so annoying sometimes.

As we boarded the plane, I started thinking about what we were about to face with Matthew.

"Jason?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"What are we gonna do when we find Matthew?"

"I honestly have no idea."

"We need a plan."

"How about this: we show up, ask him to please be reasonable, and we all live happily ever after."

"Very funny. Seriously though, we need a plan."

"Show up and hope he doesn't have a gun?"

"An actual plan."

He thought for a moment before leaning over and whispering in my ear. My smile grew bigger and bigger as he explained his idea. When he was finished, I leaned in and kissed him.

"You're so smart," I said. He just smiled and shook his head.

As much as I liked his plan, I was still worried. As the plane landed in Tennessee, I couldn't help but wonder who would make it out of this mess alive.

Finally, an update. I'm sorry it took me forever, and it's like really short. But it's better than nothing, right?