Chapter 8

I'm soooo sorry I didn't update last week!!!

Again I awoke in a strangers arms. But this time it felt different. It felt......right. Wait I wasn't supposed to be thinks like this. I'm not supposed to be falling for my kidnapper.

"Good morning, love," Jason said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Uh good morning....?" He chuckled and said, "we are going on a trip today, there's a suitcase in your room, why don't you go pack some clothes and stuff, k?" I nodded slowly. "Where are we going?" I asked, but he had disappeared.

"Ok, then," I said.

I walked up to room. On the way I ran into Carson.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

He ignored my apology and asked, "Where are you guys going?"

"I have no idea," I said, "Jason hasn't told me anything."

He nodded and left.

I walked into my room and saw the suitcase. There was a note on it.

^^^^{Jason's note}^^^^

"Bora Bora?" I asked myself.

I shrugged my shoulders and began packing. I grabbed some of the clothes he had in the closet: an off-the-shoulder black shirt, shorts, high heeled boots, etc.

I packed all things necessary. When I was finished, I sat down and had a flashback of my life before all of this. The weird thing is, though, is that I don't miss them. Jason walked in and I looked up.

"Hey, sweetheart," he said.

"Hi," I responded.

"You see my note?"

"Yeah, I did. Why Bora Bora though?"

"Do you not trust me?"

"No no, I do!"

He smiled and took my hand in his. I stood up. He looked into my eyes. He was so hot. He pulled me close to him. He leaned down and his lips touched mine. I didn't pull away. In fact, I felt myself give into his kiss. Return his kiss.

He then said, "Come with me."

"Um," I said.

He kinda yanked my arm a bit. I winced in pain and I pulled my arm from his grip. His eyes were full of fire as he slapped me across my face. My head turned in a whiplash movement. I exhaled and stared at the floor. He walked over and held my face in his hands.

"Sweetheart, I would never hurt you," he said.

"You wouldn't, would you?" I said.

"No."

"I . . ."

"What, darling?"

"I love you."

He pulled me in again and kissed me.

I did love him. But how can I love a kidnapper? I think they call it Stockholm syndrome. Well, I don't care. He did love me and I loved him. I'm in love with a bipolar man who kidnapped me and for all I know he could be wake up one morning and decide to kill me.

But I couldn't help it; I was hopelessly in love.

So WEMMA4 wrote this chapter for me and she's amazing so follow her!

Any ideas or anything you want to see in the next chapters???