Chapter 6

Guys I'm sry abt the short chapters I'll try to write some longer ones ~Gabby~

FINALLY I met the others. They were in the kitchen, which was right next to the living room. We walked in and found one of them digging in the fridge, one washing dishes, and one eating tacos. No one noticed us until Jason cleared his throat to get their attention. They all looked up and the one with the taco stopped eating. "Umm hi..." the one looking for food said, "I'm Luke. And you are?" "I-I-I'm Abigail," I stammered. "She will be living with us for a while," said Jason. "I'm Carson," the one with the taco said, "Nice to meet you." "Hey, I'm Michael," the one washing dishes said. "So why is she here?" Luke asked. Good question, I thought. I looked at Jason for an answer. "Abigail, go up to your room, I'll be there in a few minutes to help you get settled in," Jason told me. "Ok." He gave me a look. "I-I mean yes sir." "Good girl."

Jason's POV

I sent Abigail to her room so I could talk to the boys. I felt so bad that I couldn't tell her why she was here, but it was for her own good. I felt all three pairs of eyes staring at me. "Why is she here, Jason?" Luke asked again. "Do y'all remember Brandon?" I asked. Hopefully they'll understand.

^^^^{Luke (yah I know, it's Niall)}^^^^

^^^^{Carson (oh hey it's Ashton)}^^^^

^^^^{Michael (yep, it's Nicholas Hoult)}^^^^

^^^^{the kitchen}^^^^

Abigail's POV

Jason sent me to my room so he could talk to the others. Probably about me. I wondered if they knew I was kidnapped. It was getting late and I was hungry, but I knew better than to disobey Jason and go back to the kitchen.

I had tried on some makeup, I was changing into my pjs and I started thinking about my family. I was crying so I was gonna go wash my face when someone knocked on the door. Thinking it was probably Jason, I went and opened it. It was Luke. I was so embarrassed. I was literally half dressed with just a shirt and undies on and mascara all over my face from where I'd been crying. His face softened when he saw me, and he looked sorry for me. For the second time that night I found myself being pulled into a hug my a strange guy I didn't know. But this was oddly comforting. He gently rubbed my back and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. But it's gonna be ok. You're safe here. I know you're scared, but we aren't gonna hurt you." I don't know why, but for some reason I found I almost believed him. I started hiccuping but I was still crying so like I couldn't breathe. He pulled me over to the couch and sat down, with me on his lap. I leaned against his chest and closed my eyes. The last thing I remember was him singing something about broken lullabies.

The song was broken lullabies by Joel and Luke (now called for king and country)