×MONDAY A.M.×

Dear whatever you are,

I sincerely thanks you cause you get to shooed my boredom away.This afternoon,at recess,I accidently make you fall from my grip because of a shitty person bump into me (atleast that's what I think before,a shitty person)but fortunately,It's not a shitty person yet an angel,that are send to create my happy life.I was stunned when I saw his face.Yeah,he is a boy.He owned midnight ravens hair and a pair of emerald green eye.

Thanks heaven above that they finally considered my happiness.And so,I extremely want to know him know which it is killing me inside.He is just too cute and beautiful for a guy.I can feel my vital organ been crushed on.It feel hard to breath when our eye meets.Yep,maybe I'm to over?It's not I care anyway.Called me gay or whatever,I don't even know my type.For me,the one I like is my type.I mean,yeah,if you see your type anyway,you don't just immidiately fall inlove with the person right.It feel like more of admire feelings than a romantic one.So,as I said,the one I take interest is my type,meaning I have no type basically.

Okay,The teacher are currently cursing me and shrieking madly.I should go now for I don't want my eardrums to tear up.

-Mika
09;34
Science lab at so-called heaven name school-

"Shit,why is the teacher voice is so shrilly?"Mikaela murmured under his breath cursing every second he look at the teacher.