×TUESDAY P.M.×

Dear Yuu-chan~♡

  This might be the most happy day I had in my life.I feel like I don't care even if I die now,but nope,if I leave,I can't see Yuu-chan anymore and I don't want that.Maybe if I am lucky too,Yuu-chan will be sad(I'd hope it's true.)

  So let's get to the point.Today,at recess,I for the second time able to converse with him again!It's not naturally but I bump into him and we both collided on the floor.Of course I'm angry at first because I was rushing to buy my favourite donut which I accidently say some indecent thing like 'bitch' to him and I was shocked when I saw it was Yuu-chan!He apologized to me many time which kind of make me remorse a bit.So we two agreed to hang out at Saturday as an apologize.It make me feel like I'm in heaven!It's Yuu-chan idea which make me happy!And so we both exchanged phone number and I finally have what I dream for~Oh my god,I had to slap my face countless time to confirmed this is not some dream!

  I wonder how it will gonna turn out?~♡4 more days to go for the date~

  -Mika
       I dunno
       In my Yuuland♡-

*****

  "Should I send a message to Yuu-chan?"Mikaela hum in thought.He gaze at the number which has Yuu-chan name.It's like a far away reality he doesn't deserve it.The blonde had always dream about this but wow,Mikaela couldn't even expected this will come true.He snap to reality as new message come in.His eye widened as he sees the ravens name on the screen.Like a waltz,the blonde hands quickly dance on his iPhone and tap to see the message.

  Yuu-chan♡
Sub;Bored

Should we talk about something.We should start to get to know each other well.At least if you agreed,I wouldn't force you~^^

  That night Mikaela caught a sudden hot fever and faint on the bed as soon as he finished their chat.

  ▪《《《 ▪ 》》》▪

Yep~It's so fast I think.But nah,I don't care tho~Wonder what will happen to Mika tomorrow~