One

Ellie and I sat on the ledge by my window, whispering and giggling. My door opened and my parents and my brother Isaac all walked in.

"Happy eighteenth birthday!"
They all shouted and I smiled. They pulled me into a giant hug and my smile grew.

Isaac then pulled away and kissed Ellie.
"Ugh."
I groaned and they both rolled their eyes. My mom smiled at me and so did my dad.

"Happy birthday little girl."
My dad said, his voice low and rough, but loving.
"Thanks dad."
I replied and my mom hugged me again.
"Happy birthday Adalina."
She muttered and I hugged her tightly.

"Thanks mum."
I replied. She sighed and smiled at me.
"Alright everyone give the young girl some privacy!"
She announced, clapping her habds together and taking a step back.

"Have a shower then come down stairs."
She said quietly to me, and I nodded as they all left my bedroom. I went into my bathroom and ran the water in the shower. I slid off my clothes and hopped into the shower.

**

I had my hair in a bun and I wore a short blue dress, the same one my mom wore on her birthday.

I quickly did my makeup then rushed out of my room, ignoring the pair of black flats my mom had left out for me.

I didn't really wear shoes around the house. It felt weird to me, wearing shoes in a house.

I raced down the stairs and searched for Ellie while my parents welcomed our family into the mansion.

I found Ellie then groaned as she was currently pressed up against the wall, by Isaac, while they made out.

"Ugh."
I groaned, again and Isaac jumped back. He ran his fingers through his curls then picked up Emmet, Ellie's little brother.

"Hey little man."
He muttered and brought him over to Anthony jr. My uncle's son.

I turned back to Ellie who had her arms crossed.
"Really?"
She hissed and I shrugged then grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the dining room.

"Watermelon!"
Arthur exclaimed and I ran to him. I jumped onto him and he hugged me.
"Happy birthday watermelon."
He muttered ruffling my hair. I smiled then hugged Ivan.

"Happy birthday missy."
He muttered and my smile grew wider. I was smiling so much. I sat at my spot beside Isaac, Ellie sat a seat away from me.

The table was bigger now because we had family coming and my father had some new men.

Only five he told us.

Everyone else took their seats. Adrien sat next to me and pecked my forehead.

"Happy birthday Addy."
She said quietly and I thanked her.

The maids then brought out breakfast.

**

"So planning on drinking? Dating-"
"I told you I'm not dating until I'm nineteen."
I told Ellie, cutting her off as we sat on my bed reading magazines.

"Okay, listen, I get you don't want an arranged marriage, but at least let yourself date! It's totally worth it!"
She exclaimed and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Remember what happened last time with, you know who before you and Isaac started dating?"
I replied and she sighed, putting her hand over mine.

She opened her mouth to say something, then Isaac walked in and I shot her a look.
"Whats up ladies?"
He greeted sitting down on my bed.

"Get out porn star."
I replied throwing a pillow at him.
"Hey! I have to come spend time with my little baby sister!"
He exclaimed tackling me into a hug.

"Isaac get off!"
I shouted and he hugged me tighter, nearly squeezing me to death. Finally he let go and pecked my forehead.

"Ew."
I complained rubbing my forehead with the back of my hand. Isaac rolled his eyes then kissed Ellie on the lips.

"Oh my god you guys seriously?!"
I exclaimed throwing a pillow at them. Isaac threw the pillow back at me and nailed me in the face.

I removed the pillow and glared at him playfully. The three of us began having a pillow fight until my parents walked in.

We stopped and sat down on my bed, dropping the pillows.
"Supper is ready."
My mom informed us and we nodded then followed her and my dad out.

We raced down the stairs and I beat them all into the dining room and sat down.

I talked with my grandparents while we waited for the maids to bring out supper.

**

My parents had finally fell asleep and Isaac brought in the booze he had hid in his suit. My parents were still against me drinking.

I took the giant clear bottle Isaac had smuggled in and opened it. I threw my head back and took a swig. It instantly stung my throat, setting it on fire and I spat the liquid out.

"Clearly you can't handle vodka."
Isaac muttered and I smacked his arm. He chuckled and handed me a beer, and I took a swig out of that.

Much better.
"Yeah this is better."
I told Ellie and Isaac and they nodded, lightly laughing.

I drank two more before taking out my bun and changing my clothes in my closet.

I changed into a sports bra and a pair of yoga pants. I walked back out of my closet and climbed onto my bed.

"I'm officially eighteen!"
I shouted dancing on my bed and Ellie jumped on with me.
"You're eighteen!"
She exclaimed and we jumped around.

She grabbed my hands and we jumped in a circle, laughing and attempting to sing.

**

Isaac took the ten empty beer bottles out of my room, four were from me, four from Isaac, and two from Ellie.

They then left me alone in my room so they could go 'sleep'. I knew what they were actaully doing and I pointed that out but they didn't care.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed another slice of cake and a pop then raced up the stairs, back to my room.

I sat on my bed eating my cake and drinking my pop, watching a movie before becoming sleepy.

I yawned and set the can of pop and the the empty plate onto my nightstand.

I got comfy on my bed and turned to my side. I continued to watch my TV, until I drifted off to sleep.