Ten

I woke up and Iosif was already gone. I sighed then went into the bathroom.
I started the shower and hummed to myself as I ran the water.

I yawned and wiped the sleep away from my eyes. Once the water tempature was just right I slid off my clothed and hopped into the shower.

**

"Your auntie Tina wants to take you shopping."
My mom said while we ate breakfast.
"Ugh. Do I have to go with them every month?"

"You know-"
"Nana and papa and uncle Anthony like it when I do, I know, but Auntie Tina is really annoying and snotty!"
I exclaimed and my dad silently laughed.

"Your mom thinks the same thing."
He commented and my mom shot him a look, but slightly nodded.
"Did I ever tell you about the time we first met her?"
My dad asked and I shook my head.

"It was awful, but hilarious. Your auntie Tina came in and called me delicious, your brother ugly and got all judgmental on your mom. Your mom finally stood after calling Tina a bitch and told her to leave!"
My dad said and I began laughing while Isaac nearly choked on his food.

"Me?! An ugly baby? As if! Anthony jr. was an ugly baby!"
Isaac exclaimed and I laughed harder. I calmed myself down after a bit and sighed.

"I guess I'll go for a small shopping trip, as long as I can bring Ellie."
I replied and my mom nodded.
"Iosif, you go with them too, in case there is any trouble."
My dad ordered and Iosif nodded his head.

Ellie wiggled her eyebrows at me and I shot her a glare.

**

"Bye mom, bye dad! We'll be back later!"
I called as Ellie, Iosif and I walked outside. I shut the door and we walked down the steps.

My aunt sat in the car waiting. Iosif got into the front while I sat in the back with Ellie and my aunt.

"Hello darling."
My auntie Tina greeted and I smiled. Time to act.
"Hi auntie Tina."
I replied and Ellie kept her eyes on her phone, so did my aunt.

I inched closer to Iosif's seat and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and I pecked his lips quickly.

My aunt was still on her phone.

Iosif smiled at me then grabbed my hand. He pecked the back of my hand and I smiled at him.

My aunt turned off her phone and I quickly pulled my hand away. She glanced at me and I turned on my phone.

**

We browsed the stores while my aunt went on and on about everything.

Ellie looked ready to kill herself and me. Iosif looked very irritated.

We went into Victoria's Secret so Iosif waited outside. I would pick something up and Ellie would flash it at Iosif.

Once I bought some stuff we left the store, I walked behind my aunt with Ellie and Iosif. As we walked, Iosif freaking grabbed my ass.

"Iosif!"
I hissed and he smirked. My aunt looked back at us and we acted like nothing happened, while Ellie tried containing her laughter.

**

We finally were done shopping and my aunt dropped us off at the estate. We walked inside and I went upstairs to unload my stuff.

"Your aunt is fucking awful."
Iosif commented laying on my bed.
"I know."
I replied going through my bags of stuff, unloading them.

He watched me as I put the clothes in my clothes basket, and other stuff where they belong.

Once I finished I trashed the bags and jumped onto the bed next to him. He looked at me and sighed then pecked my lips.