Eleven

I woke up wearing Iosif's suit jacket, gripping it. I released the coat and took it off. I slid out of bed and left to my bathroom.

I ran the water in my bath before using the toilet. While the tub filled I walked out to my bedroom.

I shuffled down the stairs where my dad stood, talking with Ivan.
"Dad, did you find him?"
I asked quietly. He looked up at me, sympathy and anger in his eyes and shook his head.

"I'm sorry little girl."
He replied pulling me into him. He hugged me tightly and I sighed. I stayed silent until he let go then I left to the kitchen.

I collected some food in a basket and left back up to my room. I put the basket down on my bed and went into my bathroom.

I took off my clothes then slid into the bath holding my phone. I scrolled through the old texts between Iosif and I.

I scrolled back down to our most recent messages and began to type. I knew this was pointless, but I had to get it out somehow.

Iosif, I know we had arguements and shit, but I love you and I miss you. I know I love you because I've had crushes before and they don't even come close to how I feel about you. You give me tingles and butterflies. I want you back so bad. Please survive whatever torture you're enduring. I love you.

A tear slid down my cheek as I clicked send and dropped my phone on the ground.

I soaked in the tub for awhile until the water became cold. I climbed out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I drained the tub water and picked up my phone, leaving the bathroom. I tossed my phone onto my bed and went into my closet.

I threw on a large white t-shirt and a pair of pj shorts. I left the closet and walked over to my bed, grabbing rhe basket of food.

I left my hair alone, not bothering to brush it and curled up on my bed. I ate while watching Netflix, but I wasn't even paying attention to the show.

I glanced down at Iosi's coat and away. There was a soft knock on my door, then it opened and my mom walked in. 

"Hey, honey, how are you holding up?"
She asked softly.
"Not very well."
I whispered and she slightly nodded.

"I sort of know. Your dad told me how he felt when I was taken away, maybe you should talk to him."
She replied and kissed my forehead.

"Just know, your dad is doing everything in his power to get Iosif back. Don't starve yourself, and stay clean because when Iosif comes back he'll want a healthy girlfriend."
She told me and I nodded my head.

"I'll have the maids bring you warm food."
She added then pecked my forehead again before she left my room.

Ellie then came in. She didn't say anything just sat beside me and ate my snacks with me.

"Lets watch a movie, this show is getting old."
She complained, softly, trying to distract me and I handed her the remote.

I wrapped Iosif's jacket around me and watched the horror movie Ellie chose while eating snacks.

**

"Don't go in there- GODAMNIT YOU DUMB BITCH!"
Ellie shouted and I lightly chuckled. It wasn't much, but I still felt bad for it. 

I realized I had zoned out and became distracted again when Ellie patted my leg.

"I have to go help Isaac, if you know what I mean. I'll come back up later."
She announced and I nodded. She hopped off my bed then left the room, leaving me alone.

I sighed then continued 'watching' movies.

**

I decided to go downstairs for lunch and eat with everyone. No one brought up the fact that I was wearing Iosif's jacket and no one talked about him in general.

As I ate I glanced at his spot now and then, thinking maybe he'd walk in and sit down.

I finished my lunch and left up to my bedroom. I crawled into my bed and turned on Netflix.

**

I sighed and turned my TV off and left to go outside to the garden. I kept Iosif's coat on me as I left behind my shoes and walked out the backdoor.

I walked into the garden, alone and sat down beside the creek.

Someone then walked up behind me. I turned around quickly, and sighed relieved when my dad sat down next to me.

"Adalina, I am trying my hardest to find Iosif, I promise you. But I need you to be prepared. He'll be damaged Adalina, maybe he'll be fine on the outside maybe he wont, what you need to worry about is his inside. He may act strong but he'll also exclude himself. You can't let him do that. You have to help him heal, some things he will have to do alone, other things he'll need you."
My dad told me, watching me.

I leaned into him and nodded.
"What if you don't find him?"
I whispered.
"What if he's dead?"
I added and he stroked my back.

"I can't promise he'll be alive and I'm sorry, but I can promise to bring him back."
He replied and I nodded again.

"I miss him badly, dad."
I muttered and he hugged me.
"I know Adalina, I know. Come back up to the mansion with me. Your mom wants to bake with you, Ellie and Adrien."
He informed me and I sighed then stood up.

He had his arm around my shoulders as he led me back up to the estate. My head rested on his bicep and my arm rested on his back.

After we got back inside, he led me to the kitchen, pecked my forehead then left back to searching for Iosif.

"Addy come here and choose which kind you want to make."
Adrien called to me. I walked over and skimmed through the cook book.

"How about the salted caramel ones?"
I asked and she nodded. My mom then walked in and we began cooking.
After awhile Ellie walked in with a hickey and messy hair.

I rolled my eyes and she shot me a look.

We then continued on with making the cookies.

**

I took a plate of cookies with Ellie up to my room.

We ate them while watching our favourite TV show.

We watched it until dinner.

I stayed in my room for dinner, because I wanted to continue the show so Ellie told me she would catch up later then left my room.

One of the maids brought me pasta and I dug right in. My parents had this system where sometimes it was 'Russian Dinner' night and other times it was 'Itatlian Dinner' night.

Tonight was obviously Italtian, we mostly ate Italian because a) mom always got her way. B) I had everyone wrapped around my finger and I usaully got to decide.

I loved pasta.

I glanced at Iosif's spot once more before putting all my attention on the TV, I just needed to take my mind off of him, for now.