Nine

Two weeks later

I woke up and as usaul, Isoif's spot on my bed was cold and empty. It was getting harder to hide our relationship.

He was getting irritated and people were getting sucpicous. But it was also harder to keep our hands and eyes off of each other.

We'd catch each other checking each other out when we weren't alone. It was getting bad and I knew we'd have to tell everyone soon.

I sighed then got dressed into my croptop and sweat pants and left to eat breakfast.

When I got to the dining room, Ellie and Isaac were making out. I rolled my eyes then stopped. Iosif and I made out. Woah.

I cleared my head and sat down in my spot beside Iosif and Isaac. Iosif and I acted like we didn't know each other while eating and afterwards he would get a bit upset about it.

We all ate silently while my mom talked to my dad and everyone had their own conversations.

Except Iosif and I.

**

"Oh yes!"
Ellie shouted from her room. My face scrunched up and Iosif smirked. He passed by me and smacked my butt.

My eyes widened and I blushed. I jogged up to my bedroom and he followed.

Once we got in he shut and locked the door. I stared at him and he sighed.
"Your mom is busy and so is your dad."
Iosif muttered wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh."
I replied as our lips got closer.
"Do you want to Adalina?"
He asked huskily and I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

"Yes."
I replied taking a deep breath. Iosif pressed our lips together and slid his tongue into my mouth as I closed my eyes.

Our tongues danced and he lightly pushed me onto the bed then hovered over me.

He pressed our lips together again before trailing down to my shoulder again, lightly biting and sucking at my skin.

I let out a breathy moan and he smirked. He sat me up and took off my crop top.

I pulled off his jacket and he pressed our lips together again. I began to unbutton his shirt and he kept our lips connected.

He slid down my pants and I did the same thing. His abs felt weird but nice against my stomach.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer. He slowly slid off my panties and I pulled his boxers down.

He pulled his lips away from mine and I looked down at him. It bobbed up to his fucking stomach and was thick!

I must have looked nervous because he cupped my face. I looked up into his eyes and he sighed.

"Don't worry Adalina."
He muttered and I gulped then nodded. He unclipped my bra and tossed it off the bed.

"Wait Iosif, condoms."
I muttered and he nodded then reached over to the dresser on his side of the bed and pulled out a pack of condoms.

He put one on and I took a deep breath.
"I got you Adalina, don't worry."
He whispered. He pecked my lips then trailed down the middle of my breats and I moaned.

**

"Come have a shower."
Iosif said and helped me out of bed. My legs felt numb.

"You think this is bad? Wait till we do it longer and harder next time."
He announced, noticing my jelly legs as he guided me to the washroom and my eyes widened.

"Next time, I'm not going to stop until you can't walk and the entire estate knows my name."
He added smirking and I blushed, and felt my core heat up. Damn him.

He turned on the shower and we got in. He began washing me and I turned around to wash him.

**

I was dressed in a different pair of clothes but he wore the same suit. He left my room quickly and Ellie came up.

"I heard some noises when I passed by earlier."
She announced smirking and I blushed.
"Yeah. Isn't it painful at first?"
I asked and she nodded.
"Is he big?"
She asked and I nodded.

We began laughing and I told her about how I couldn't make it to the washroom on my own and she laughed harder.

"Well you're no longer a virgin, whoop whoop."
She said and I rolled my eyes. We then left to eat lunch, I was fucking hungry.

**

Lunch was super awkward. Arthur asked if my boyfriend was over, then asked if next time we could tone it down and I almost screamed.

My dad shot him a glare but behind the glare I could see the realization that his little girl was having sex.

I quickly ran up to my room and after awhile Iosif followed.
"Fuck Iosif! Now when we tell them, they'll know we did it!"
I exclaimed and he nodded.

"Oh my god. We're so fucking ruined."
I panicked and he stood there silent.
"Why don't we just tell them?"
He asked and I glared at him.

"We've had this argument plenty of times."
I hissed and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Ellie and Isaac then walked in.
"We're going to the garden, you guys coming?"
Isaac asked and I glanced at Iosif then nodded.

We left my room and once we got outside Isaac began laughing.
"Arthur caught you two that was hilarious."
He said and I kicked the back of his knee and he fell down.

"Shut up you lil bitch."
I hissed and his eyes widened.
"Calm down Adalina, like fuck."
He said getting up. Iosif just stood there and Isaac looked at him.

"Do you not have any control on her?"
He asked and all I could see was red.
"That came out wrong."
Isaac said and I jumped at him but Iosif grabbed my waist and pulled me backwards into his chest.

His one arm wrapped around my waist and the other held my torso. He was sort of hugging me.

"What I meant was doesn't he have some sort of control over your anger issues?"
Isaac explained and I nodded, calming down.

Iosif let go of me, but he grabbed my hand and intwined our fingers. We walked down to the garden then sat at the gazebo.

"I think tomorrow we should go into town, go eat out and stay at a hotel."
Isaac said and I nodded.
"That sounds good."
I commented and Iosif nodded.

I leaned into his shoulder and sighed.

**

Dinner went pretty good.

I sat on my bed getting ready for bed when Iosif walked in.
"Hello goregeous."
He said and I smiled.

I pecked his lips and patted his normal spot in my bed. He sat down then fell back on my bed. I curled into him and turned off my lamp.

I yawned and he lightly kissed my neck before we fell asleep.